Foliya
Curly_Fryz

Face to face communication is better than online communication

Curly_Fryz has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Foliya

Pro

Hello! I suppose that face-to-face communication is considerably better than online chatting. I don't say that online commucation is bad; however, there are more advantages of face-face talking than that ones of online chatting.
Curly_Fryz

Con

I'm curious to see why anyone thinks face to face is better than online communication. Good luck.
Foliya

Pro

Here is why face-to-face communication is better:
1)it's more pleasant to communicate face-to-face because people get more energy and positive feelings communicating personally; that happens due to the eye contact and facial gestures.
2) some important aspects included in face-to-face communication can't be replicated by technology. For example, we don't have an opportunity to hug or shake hands of each other via the Internet. Also, in face-to-face meetings people have a better chance of formingpositive impression by using their body language and voice.
3) people get the responce immediately. They don't have to wait till their interlocutar will read their message and type the answer as it happens in online chatting.
Posted by Curly_Fryz 1 month ago
Curly_Fryz
Forgot I had a debate. My bad.
Posted by lydiaaf 1 month ago
lydiaaf
I would except the challenge but i'm on your side face to face is better.