mr.tea
Likeagem

Facebook is better than Twitter

Started: 4/5/2013 Category: Technology

mr.tea

Pro

Facebook is better than Twitter is the motion that I strongly agree.As you know,Twitter is created before Facebook but it has lowest response than Facebook and the player of Twitter lower than Facebook.Facebook can be play in most of the country and it is more easier as we just want to know how to click a like,commend and share and not like the twitter is over difficult.And,Facebook can be connected to Twitter but Twitter connected to Facebook also will have least person go and read it.
Likeagem

Con

I believe that twitter is better than Facebook for quite a few reasons. First of all, twitter has no age limit on it so it does not matter if you are 8 or 90. Secondly, twitter has more of a theme to it which makes it more interesting for people to enjoy more. Lastly, Facebook as you made the point, is worldwide but you did not make the point that most social media sites are including twitter. The only thing that I could understand where you are coming from is the point where you stated you can play games on Facebook unlike twitter... Please keep in mind this is my first debate.
mr.tea

Pro

Sorry...You said that twitter has no age limit and this means Facebook have limited and it is more safety for children to not touch with the things which have age limited like some sex page ... If you said Twitter has more theme,how about the million themes of Facebook PAGE? I am not said I play game on facebook but this is also another advantage to relax ourself.Now,you step out to the cafe or Mc Donald,they will promote in LIKE FACEBOOK and i think low than 3 shop from 10 will promote in TWEET ME...
At this round, I would like to talk about the limited.Twitter asks you to cram your thoughts into 140 words or less. Sure, "short and sweet" has its place, but if you"re looking to be social, you want to open up and see people open up in response. Facebook has status updates, diary-like notes, photo albums, check-ins, etc. Twitter allows some of those, but all in one big stream. Facebook"s design is built for ease " you click here to see your friends" pictures, you click there to see their political views, you post your detailed Christmas list. Folks share everything from short stories to artwork on Facebook. One of the coolest features is the Like button. No need to type about how great an article or website is. One click and your friends know. Visit a popular website and you"ll see who else digs it. Twitter allows you to send brief messages to the entire world. Facebook allows you to post a colorful summary of yourself for your friends and family to appreciate. Friends and family, mind you, not necessarily a random stranger.
Likeagem

Con

Likeagem forfeited this round.
mr.tea

Pro

I am very sad to see my respected CON for no reply me.Now,I would like to bring out one more point about Facebook is better than Twitter which is Entertainment. At Facebook,we can enjoy various of Game but twitter not. Entertainment is sometime good for us who are stress.I know you will say game bring disadvantage like waste time, cannot concentrate for study or so on . But,do you know that there is a thing which call time management. Ok. Can you describe to me how can Twitter bring entertainment for us on just post a small status and nothing to do.
Likeagem

Con

Likeagem forfeited this round.
mr.tea

Pro

I think for this round,i no need to say any more because my dear opponent don't reply me because he has no more point.So,I strongly said this motion should be stand on Facebook is better than Twitter. I read one material from internet said that .Facebook better in privacy.
This is the best part about Facebook. Unlike Twitter, which is primarily a public platform, Facebook is meant for your friends, relatives and people you know or want to know. You can share things with whomsoever you want it. You can customize the settings of your status updates, photo albums, notes etc. There is no way your boss can get to know about a status update boasting about the fun you had at a caf" with your friends, sneaking out in office timings.
Likeagem

Con

Likeagem forfeited this round.
mr.tea

Pro

At the last round,I would like to say sorry to you all because our opponents has no more point after his first argue and I think you all will know who is the better debater in this round.This is the first topic in debate.org and I know you all will recognize who the best and who the worst. Before I end my debate, I would like to wish you all to put commend about me.Thank you.Before I end,I repeated again "Facebook is better than Twitter" Thanks.
Likeagem

Con

Likeagem forfeited this round.
Posted by Likeagem 3 years ago
Likeagem
Twitter is better than Facebook because there is no age limit on twitter and you can be whatever age you want