vi_spex
Masterful

Factual impossibility

vi_spex

Pro

The lack of facts proves the impossibility of a factual possibility.. factual impossibility

fact=personal memory, knowledge, math

a god is factually impossible
Masterful

Con

My opponent is making an argument that
"The lack of facts proves the impossibility of a factual possibility"

He is basically saying, that because we don't have evidence it's therefore impossible.
I will argue, that just because we don't know doesn't mean it's impossible.

I will be surprised if my opponent writes more than one sentence for his argument. It's fair for me to say that, as this is Spex after all.

I'm also currently campaigning to have Spex removed from DDO for his spam/poor quality debates. Just look at his total number of debates.
Any support would be greatly appreciated, we must, as a community come together and remove him from DDO.

I shall call this campaign- "The war on Spex."
vi_spex

Pro

we can change the words, sure it is evidentially impossible to say one or the other about a god

"the defeat of the desperate noobs"

i already told you that you could simply rebut any of my debates and i wouldnt do it again. defeat my position all togeather and i will leave this website, but lets get real ai
Masterful

Con

Spex, you wouldn't even know if you were wrong. You've already forgotten what we were even debating about.

You said-

This means, If you don't know something, then it doesn't exist.

If somebody doesn't know something, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, correct?
For example, if you didn't know China existed, then that wouldn't mean it doesn't exist.
This proves your statement is false.
vi_spex

Pro

if its not factually possible..

china might exist, never been there.. it is to me, factually impossible that china exist
Masterful

Con

No. There are many facts that suggest China does exist. You can know this without going to China.
For example

- You can see China on a map.
- You can see Chinese people.
- You can book a flight to China
- You can see China on T.V
- You can look at Google maps and see China.

All of these are facts, and allow you to determine that China does exist.
Even if you did know all these facts, you still couldn't say China is impossible. that would just be ignorant. You could only say that you don't know if it exists or not.