scorpion94
Controverter

Falling in love at young age-heavenly or devilish

scorpion94

Con

I the contender to this argument take the position that falling in love at a young age is moronic(depends on what country you are but assume some young age which you feel could be),the various fellings associated with it:dreamy,romantic,frivolous,innocence and also being eccentric,lackadaisical in your work,detached from the reality.Come debate out with me and i must warn you I AM EXPERIENCED IN THIS ONE.....
Controverter

Pro

Falling in love at a young age is a good way to realise what love really is and not some fairytale story.
scorpion94

Con

Let me proffer this debate to the viewers,voters and the instigator by expressing few noteworthy points here:

1.At young age we tend to interact innocuously with both the sexes.Our sexual harmones are not developed and dress is the only distinguishing factor.At such stages we may have liking for a person from the same sex or the opposite sex,it may be with a person of different age group.As such we admire them,make them our ideals,interact and play with them.This is all a part of the natural psychological growth process.If we were to treat this as 'in love' then we get into ugly sorts of trouble like being in relationship,physical or sexual abuse,stalking,eve-teasing etc.

2.The second point in would like to mention is the the crassness in the definition of love.what is love actually?It is like you meet a person,get to know more about them and if you like them you could make them your life partner.But nowadays infatuation,crush,affection,companionship,friendship are often confused for 'the feeling of love'.

3.My third opinion is that love is a marital commitment and not a share market to buy shares hold them and sell them.Nowadays we woman dumping men every 6 months and vice versa.Why even some of my friends maintain a fancy calendar on when to dump the present and try for a new one.

4.I just quickly list down the potential drawbacks:
a.having to spend your money to buy candies,dolls etc
b.Having to do your lovers homework
c.Daydreaming,nightdreaming there by stressing your brain and make it unable to focus on other activities(my experience)

I will elucidate these and more of these in my forthcoming arguments.

wishing my opponent good luck..
Controverter

Pro

Nonsense.
scorpion94

Con

My friend

I really expect a detailed and solid counter defense from you.Please make the best use of the remaining rounds.

thanks,,,
Controverter

Pro

scorpion94

Con

oh, it is like saying 'pregenancy' at young age at a young age is a good way to realise what motherhood really is.

certain habits like smoking,drug abuse,unprotected sex should never be justified in any sense as they are outright fell to the core.

So, is the case of love in childhood which can tacitly harm a person and deprive him\her of a wonderful future.Instead he\she could stabilize in life (during graduation or after graduation) and then find his/her dream boy/girl.

I know this is difficult it is a paradox wherein it actually isin't.

To eliminate the feeling of being in love and at the same time admiring that person(that is ameliorating your sexual harmones)you could become good friends,play sports,engage in intellectual activities etc.
Controverter

Pro

Pregnancy and love are totally different because one entails giving birth to an entirely new life form with far more severe consequences than a childhood crush.
scorpion94

Con

scorpion94 forfeited this round.
Controverter

Pro

Victory is mine.