DarkPoet
WadeWilson2222

Fallout 4 (Yes) or Fallout 3 (No)

DarkPoet
Started: 12/10/2015 Category: Games

DarkPoet

Pro

Fallout 4 adds more to the series that fallout 3 ever did. Fallout 3 felt like a bridge that lead to the future of fallout
WadeWilson2222

Con

I disagree although fallout 4 is a great game fallout 3 added just as much maybe even more to the story of fallout. For example Fallout 3 wanted too make it so there was drinking water for the people of the wasteland.
DarkPoet

Pro

How is a story element affect the gameplay? Fallout 3's combat system was flawed and needed improvement. The world never felt alive, rather just empty with a feral ghoul here and there. Although Fallout 3 is a amazing game and experience, it can't compete with Fallout 4's beautiful world and fun fast paced gunplay. But hey that you opinion man :D
WadeWilson2222

Con

The story element is how you stated your argument stating that fallout 4 has added more to the series than the 3rd. If you want to talk about graphics and gameplay then you could have said something on the lines as it was made a lot better, but of course it looks better for the fact that is is a lot newer than fallout 3, which was released in 2008 whereas fallout 4 was released this year. I don't know what game you played there are enemies everywhere in fallout 3 there is never a time where I go 20 minutes without seeing anything,mothers are people everywhere.
DarkPoet

Pro

Although I did exaggerate a little bit I still stand by my opinion that fallout 4's world is a lot more livelier than fallout 3's. Although you could make the argument that the world didn't feel like a wasteland, I will ask you one question. Would you rather walk around in the green and brown world of fallout 3 or the larger and much prettier world of fallout 4. Not to mention the horrendous gun play in Fallout 3. Although the game just a shooter, it still needs a good combat system in order to make the game enjoyable. There isn't really a mission were it doesn't require killing something. Also I found myself using V.A.T.S more than I should have. While in Fallout 4 I did not. However even I have to admit something.... Fallout 3's story is so much better that Fallout 4.
WadeWilson2222

Con

Okay I agree with the big open world of fallout 4, and I agree with how fallout 3s story is much better but something I dislike about fallout 4 are the guns. Although there is a wide selection of guns I fell as if they could have put more details into the guns and made them look a lot better. Fallout 3 I like for the fact that it feels more like a wasteland instead of a ghost town.
DarkPoet

Pro

The guns of Fallout 3 were very unique yes. But I did feel like there was a lack of variant for fallout 3's guns.The first thing I did in fallout 3 was do the megaton quest and save megaton so the sheriff would die and I could take his Chinese Assault rifle. Now all I needed to do was keep finding ammo for it and I was set for a good part of the game. When in Fallout 4 there was always an enemy that had a better gun then you. And so you constantly are achieving better weapons and it feels like your arsenal is getting stronger and stronger. Its such a good feeling. And don't get me started on the weapon crafting. So much fun! :D
WadeWilson2222

Con

Yes i agree with the larger Arsenal of fallout 4 but there were a lot of interesting guns in fallout three, where I fallout 4 there are a lot of guns but they are just so repetitive and it gets kinda boring. I for one am a melee man and there are a lot of different and unique melee weapons. It seems like in fallout 4 they focus on certain areas, for example it looks like Bethesda put a lot of more effort in the melee weapons than they did actual guns.
DarkPoet

Pro

I disagree.The quantity is much larger in fallout 4. This allows you to constantly find new weapons. In fallout 3 you find the legendary melee weapons and that's it. In fallout 4 there are legendary weapons and customization. What i'm saying is that fallout 4 has much more depth in the weapon category
WadeWilson2222

Con

WadeWilson2222 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
DarkPoetWadeWilson2222Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by DankMan 1 year ago
DankMan
DarkPoetWadeWilson2222Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FALLOUT 4
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
DarkPoetWadeWilson2222Tied