jacobserg
thespooninator

Family Guy is less crude than South Park

jacobserg

Pro

Family Guy is a better show than South Park. My reasoning is that Family guy is more thought out than South Park. Family guy is also more family friendly than South park. Plus, South Park is retarded anyway.
thespooninator

Con

I will like to first state I will be arguing for the fact that Family guy is just as crude as South Park.

My opponent stated that the show was more Family Guy was more thought out than is South Park, but both show seem to take part in pointing out current social issues in their shows, with no subtleties from either side.
Moreover, the humour in both shows can be seen as quite equally crude: random events not affecting the shows continuity in a very substantial way appears in every single episode, no in depth character development throughout the show, character reactions are expected.

In addition I would like to add that my opponent shows a clear bias when he is describing the show he is going against with his statement "South Park is retarded anyways" as I would like to point out that the reason of this argument is to try look at both shows as objectively as possible to be able to choose whether one is actually better than the other.
jacobserg

Pro

jacobserg forfeited this round.
thespooninator

Con

Sorry for the terrible sentence structuring in my initial argument, I was not in the right mindset
jacobserg

Pro

jacobserg forfeited this round.
thespooninator

Con

Thank you for being intellectually honest and forfeiting
jacobserg

Pro

jacobserg forfeited this round.
thespooninator

Con

Hope i didn't ruin your show for you
jacobserg

Pro

jacobserg forfeited this round.
thespooninator

Con

thespooninator forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I love Con's remarks in rounds 3 onwards.
Posted by prorobotics 1 year ago
prorobotics
Yeah! Family guy rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!