xilence
Superraven

Family Guy's Now Damaging Liberal Agenda

xilence

Con

I've dealt with the smack talk a few times and actually laughed it off because I found it funny. But as the seasons progress there is more and more liberal propaganda for longer periods of time. I'm not even halfway through the show and it's starting to mess with me. Seth (the creator) should exercise more self control or at the very least be fair and unbiased by keeping his current jokes but also making fun of views he believes in as well to balance it out. I am not a conservative so technically I am not a direct "enemy" of liberals such as Seth, however I do share some of the views and I even share many liberal views. This is quite wrong the way he goes about this in my opinion.

I haven't really made a long opening argument, figured short and sweet is good to launch it. This is a learning experience for me and I want to learn new things as well as develop new skills and gain knowledge so please bare with me. Thanks.
Superraven

Pro

Family Guy is damaging the liberal agenda, as a liberal myself I think its causing more moderate voters to turn to conservatism. The way Family Guy makes fun of conservatives and describes is all great for a liberal but for a moderate who is watching the show they may not feel it as funny as liberals may. Family Guy is appealing more to liberals so for a liberal they may have no problem but if a moderate voter sees that they may be swayed away from being a liberal. So Family Guy isn't really helping the liberals at all it is reinforcing the liberal base but, scaring away more moderate viewers.
xilence

Con

xilence forfeited this round.
Superraven

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round I can not write a argument.
xilence

Con

xilence forfeited this round.
Superraven

Pro

Superraven forfeited this round.
Posted by NatetheGreat365 3 years ago
NatetheGreat365
So A. if we accept, are we debating that the "liberal agenda" in Family Guy is not damaging?
And B. Is the first round just acceptance?
Posted by SeventhProfessor 3 years ago
SeventhProfessor
No, he is against the liberal agenda. He is describing the agenda as damaging, not saying Family Guy is damaging an agenda.
Posted by whatledge 3 years ago
whatledge
Based on your opening round, you actually seem Pro for the resolution.