imabench
DonaldTrump

Fancy Polite English Gentlemen Insult Battle

imabench

imabench

Pro

Alright here's how this works: Each round, not including the first round, both sides will post TWO insults that although they may not be vicious or sting, they would be the kind of insults you would expect from a Fancy Polite English Gentlemen.

Example: "You mother is so uncultured that she cannot tell the difference between a Caviar spoon, and an Iced Tea Spoon!"

^ You post two each round starting in round 2. Voters pick whoever has the FANCIEST insults overall, fanciest being defined as something that only a very highly upper-wealth British individual would consider to be an insult....

First round acceptance only.
DonaldTrump

Con

I indubitably will partake in this confrontation.
imabench

Pro

1)

"Mr Trump is so uncivilized and uncultured that when he orders dessert at a restaurant, he actually orders the Cranberry Muffins over the Boysenberry Scones!"

2)

"Mr Trump is so ignorant that he actually believes that decorative napkins are an acceptable substitution for doilies at dinner parties!"
DonaldTrump

Con

1) You're so much of a cockimamie dunce, you've put David Cameron to shame!

2) When Shakespeare referred to "a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality," he must have had you in his thoughts.
imabench

Pro

1)

"I have a farm in the upstate part of the country consisting of 4 pigs, 3 cattle, 6 goats, a short-sighted English mutt, a cat with only one eye which was lost during the winter of '87, and a llama named 'Bilbo' that I bought for $300 off of a man from the Middle East.... And all of them combined do not produce as much excrement as you do when you open your mouth to speak a single sentence"

2)

"There is not enough tea in the entire British Isles and all of its foreign colonies for me to drown away my sorrows that I am suffering from due to the stupidity of what you just said...... Good sir."
DonaldTrump

Con

1) Henry VIII longed for a son to be his heir to the throne. When he saw you, he exclaimed, "That's it! I give up!"

2) You're such a white American you can't tell the difference between a barrister and a barista!
imabench

Pro

1)

My 21 year old nephew, who was kicked in the head by a horse when he was just a wee lad, cannot walk a straight line... He cannot speak intelligible sentences, he can barely remember to breathe, he has no memory, and he requires 24/7 care from a nanny to make sure he doesnt do something to hurt himself.... However, he can count to the number 3 with ease, which is more than enough for him to count all the times you said something that wasnt completely and utterly stupid

2)

There must be over a million words in the English language and yet none of them can paint the picture that accurately depicts just how badly I want to beat you upside the head with a 2x4. Oh woe is me. Would you care for some tea?
DonaldTrump

Con

DonaldTrump forfeited this round.
Posted by DonaldTrump 2 years ago
DonaldTrump
I will behead all non-believers who do not give me their vote of me moving them forward towards a new light of Allah
Posted by tejretics 2 years ago
tejretics
*unintelligible
Posted by tejretics 2 years ago
tejretics
It become a bit less fancy :(

Try this:

"That young sire's fork stays in his right hand while he cracks into the pastry; surely, there is no greater halfwit than he, good dame?"

"His unintelligeble speech is demeaning to the very language that flows in his blood, such that his vulgar speech is unmatched, and deserves a prorate of his tongue, surely, young sir?"
Posted by Rami 2 years ago
Rami
Amazing debate!
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
Commondebator
this is great
Posted by fazz 2 years ago
fazz
jolly good..
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Oh! What good show, gentlemen!
Posted by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
"Like I can say "Go fck yourself because your a fckhead u b!tch", and it would be up to the voters that this is more fancy..."

It would be pretty easy for them to figure out that thats not fancy.....

Imagine an insult Mitt Romney would use, thats what you should aim for.
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
Commondebator
What im trying to say is, a high british class member *could* say that too....

Other than that im really interested in this debate...
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
Commondebator

Vote Placed by Midnight1131 2 years ago
Midnight1131
imabenchDonaldTrumpTied
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
imabenchDonaldTrumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff a round. This is the type of poor conduct I'd expect from a poorly cultured ignoramus like him. Just brilliant.