Far Cry 4: Pagan Min Was Actually The Good Guy
Debate Rounds (3)
May Pagan's light shine upon you.
* Kills subordinates for minor failures.
* Originally worked with the Golden Path but betrayed them.
* Banned Kyrat's native religions because they competed with his own glory.
* Bans other stuff just for fun (literally).
* Melts down priceless ancient artifacts to make various forms of bling.
* Condones torture performed by his governors.
* Sends people to a battle-to-the-death arena for any reason he likes.
* Tells blatant lies in his guidebook.
Some people point out that the GP isn't any better due to them murdering his infant child, but I don't buy it. Sure it was horrendous, but reading Mohan's journals indicates it was during a moment of rage and he apologizes to Ajay for having to do it. Contrast Pagan and his soldiers who murder entire families by the truckload and laugh about it with no sense of remorse. Enjoyed shooting his helicopter out of the sky when he thought he could fly away. Even though I didn't know I would've killed him lol.
* Pagan Min didn't help fight the royalists, he fought with them against the rebels.
* Amita and Sabal routinely execute prisoners as well, eventually they even try to assassinate each other.
* Pagan Min NEVER worked with the golden path, they were formed AFTER Pagan took control.
* Amita also wants to completely ban religion while Sabal wants to treat women like property and plunge the country into a dark age.
* Sabal wants to make possession of alcohol or narcotics a penalty punishable by death, Amita wants to legalize the sale and manufacture of hardcore drugs like heroin and cocaine.
* Amita also plans to melt down the artifacts.
* They both also plan to use lethal force against civilians once in power.
At the very least both Amita and Sabal are just as bad as Pagan Min, how then can we justify the thousands of deaths necessary to replace him? Letting him rule is the kinder option for the people of Kyrat.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||0|
Reasons for voting decision: This debate is more or less intense. I can't judge who won. Pro explained the history of kyrat and pagan min while con explained about the three evils and rebutted pagan min. Neither used sources. All 3 are equally bad , amita is a drugger and forces citizen to work for them, sabal executes citizens as part of a 'ceremony '. And pagan min third world brothels kidnapped citizens. Pagan min definitely has no political knowledge as he gave his country to ajay ghale. Still this is a tie.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.