Amaan83037
mmilankow

Fashion is ruining the culture and society

Amaan83037 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Amaan83037

Pro

Fashion nowadays have ruined the culture and traditions across the globe. People are more concerned about the trends and fashion rather their cultures. Fashion has now become another name of nudity. People have a thought that being more nude will make them look more fashionable and attractive, but this is totally contrary of their empty thoughts!!
mmilankow

Con

I'm new to this so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly. I do not think fashion has nothing to do with culture. Culture is being done within the family and fashion is a society preference. My family culture is something done without choice. Fashion is a choice. Nudity is a form of art. Anyone can choose to watch or look at nudity. These days you can also use settings to set the ratings. If culture is being ruined in your family's home, there is a deeper issue then fashion. If fashion is the issue, try to open your eyes to another definition of beauty.