mostlogical
TripDebates

Fat Shaming Women is Okay

mostlogical

Pro

I am not a fat shamer. I have created this debate because I seek someone to challenge my view, that it is acceptable to fat shame women.

I am aware that most people do not approve of fat shaming, however my opponent must show why it is not okay to fat shame women

Structure:

R1 = Acceptance/position only!
R2 - R4 = Arguments and counter arguments
R5 = Conclusion

Rules

No forfeiting
Also Burden of proof is shared

Good Luck Con!
TripDebates

Con

I accept and will be debating that fat shamin women is not ok and that it is cyber bullying.
mostlogical

Pro

I'll make a start. If no-one shamed fat women then more women would, because of feminists and their "fat is beautiful" (fat acceptance) movements, believe that men actually find fat bodies attractive.This would lead to much more women having health problems.

Most men are attracted to women who look healthy. Expressing disgust is also natural. Why should a man say nothing i.e. agree with the harmful lies feminists make about what he finds attractive. He might not want to be thought of as one of those sick guys who experience erotic pleasure from feeding a partner, making her so fat she can't wear clothes or go anywhere.

Most women who are fat are this way due to being lazy, overeating and hating men.
They cost Britain nearly £47bn a year (that's more than the war on terrorism). A third of hospitals or more in NHS could go bust as a result which unfairly affects those who chose a healthy lifestyle. Yet feminists continue to want everyone to believe that fat shamers are selfish cowards who like to bully others, even though bullies are never cruel to be kind.

Home cooking was turned into a symbol of drudgery by second-wave feminists. Feminists are no doubt responsible for the obesity epedemic. Fat shamers are not to blame. Women are still generally in favour of feminism which is why this problem persists. If fat women are not shamed we will have fat manniquins etc, and the next generation will not bother to lose weight in order to fit into a smaller dress. Therefore it is okay to shame fat women.

Thanks for reading
TripDebates

Con

TripDebates forfeited this round.
mostlogical

Pro

There is a saying; people in greenhouses shouldn't throw rocks

TripDebates

Con

TripDebates forfeited this round.
mostlogical

Pro

looks like I have no arguements to counter
TripDebates

Con

TripDebates forfeited this round.
mostlogical

Pro

This is the conclusion round. Since my opponent has made no arguments, he cannot make a conclusion. Vote Pro!
TripDebates

Con

TripDebates forfeited this round.
Posted by Kiah 1 year ago
Kiah
Fat shaming women is not ok. Fat should not be an insult, it is a word to describe what you look like. People have somehow brain washed people into thinking fat is a bad, insulting word.