Tommy.leadbetter
DrySponge

Fat is not beautiful !

DrySponge

Tommy.leadbetter

Pro

All this talk about being happy with your 'fat' self is not right. Wikihow says " "Fat" is a word that has a negative connotation, and it shouldn't! It should be a descriptive term, like "blonde," "cute," "short," et cetera. I don't believe this message is correct nor should it be given. Fatness is naturally stigmatized and stopping that will be almost impossible, also all this effort should be put towards fighting fatness. For we should aim for a nation of slim people, and not encourage or accept without acceptation, people who are overweight.
DrySponge

Con

I thank my opponent for a chance to debatte.

Definitons.

Fat: the presence of excess fat in a person or animal
Beautiful: pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically

Links:http: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...

The premise of this debatte is wrong : Fat is not beautiful!
What my opponent meant was fat people are not beautifull.

So are fat people beautifull?
Let's remember the premise fat people are not beautifull If I can proof that at least one fat people is beautifull I win.

definiton of beautifull being pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically I only have to proof that there are people interested in

fat people and I win !

there are people interested in fat people go lock up porn pages if you don't belief me!
Tommy.leadbetter

Pro

The 'topic' text assumed intelligence in the reader, the argument I posted stated my view. The 'topic' text is merely a title. Do you have anything worth saying or shall we call this of?
DrySponge

Con

My opponent has not made the puirpose of this debatte clear.
Tommy.leadbetter

Pro

Do you know how to cancel it?
DrySponge

Con

DrySponge forfeited this round.
DrySponge

Con

DrySponge forfeited this round.
Posted by maher95 2 years ago
maher95
Negative connotation...? Pro has never seen a fat a** I assume?
Posted by DrySponge 2 years ago
DrySponge
wait until the time is up
Posted by DrySponge 2 years ago
DrySponge
Well this is a missunderstanding and I call of the debatte
Posted by Tommy.leadbetter 2 years ago
Tommy.leadbetter
The title states what I am saying in a broad sense, the argument explains the details. Many phrases can be deciphered piece by piece using definitions of words, for example 'is terrorism justified?'. Yes, because its justified by whoever is doing it, if it is not justified by someone, then it is not terrorism, it is purely an act of violence. But the real point of the statement is to provoke debate about whether terrorism is justified to you, as you can only speak for yourself. Likewise with mine, if you read the argument, which I assume you did, surely you would know that I mean as a culture we should not encourage fat to be beautiful and should not worry that it is perceived as not beautiful. Not whether at least one person thinks they are beautiful, and so technically fat is beautiful because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and 'beauty' is a concept that exists only n peoples minds so if one person thinks it then it is technically true... I mean if you don't agree with the way the title is broader and shorter than the argument and description I put forward, post it on the comments man don't take the debate.
Posted by DrySponge 2 years ago
DrySponge
The title is like a theory like God is real.
And an argument has to be something to proof your theory.
Understood?
Posted by Tommy.leadbetter 2 years ago
Tommy.leadbetter
Why does everybody focus on the title? its the argument I am saying! that is only a title!
Posted by saxman 2 years ago
saxman
A better thing to say is that obesity's cons far outweigh its pros.
Posted by Frikcha 2 years ago
Frikcha
This is a pointless debate as the word beautiful is subjective. Everyone has their own definition of beauty therefore no matter what anyone says they think is conventionally beautiful will have the right answer.
Posted by Tommy.leadbetter 2 years ago
Tommy.leadbetter
yes I am talking about fat people
Posted by DrySponge 2 years ago
DrySponge
Fat people not fat substansce?
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Tommy.leadbetterDrySpongeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was the only one with proper arguments but lost conduct for the forfeit.