sakskidz
that_dude_gb

Favorite movies

sakskidz

Pro

Each person will pick their five favorite movies and pick one out of the five favorite movies every round and explain why its their favorite movie and then the people who vote will vote on which movies they like more I'll start with saying my favorite movie is back in the future because of this main reason Doc Brown

Doctor Emmett L. Brown must be one of the most beloved characters in film " I"ve said it before: but who hasn"t attempted a lame Doc impression at some point? Be honest"

Christopher Lloyd saved most of his best performances for playing eccentrics but no one was quite as magnificently eccentric as Doc " The Einstein-esque hair, the larger than life mannerisms and of course his endless line of failed inventions.

Yet underneath his dedication to science, Doc had a touching friendship with Marty and even if his head wasn"t always in the right place (stealing from terrorists), his heart always was.

And let"s not forget, this is the man that invented a DeLorean that could travel through time!
that_dude_gb

Con

fucck dicck shiit niggger asss dammn cunnt whoree
sakskidz

Pro

Oh you again
that_dude_gb

Con

Im going to go ahead and say that I firmly believe the best movie ever is Forest Gump. It tells a great story of honor, commitment, and dedication to the very foundation of the home of the free and land of the brave. Forrest shows througout the movie that things can be done even if all of the odds are stacked against you. It is also a great love story. Jenny, the love of Forest's life, goes through a life coarse of ups and downs and still ends up with the one she was ment to be with. Forrest is a true American hero, never giving up and always fighting for his country and the love of his life, even if he is just a movie character.

Lets not forget that he was also a great friend to Bubba. He even continued his fallen friends idea to go into the shrimpping business.. and business is booming. He and Liutenat Dan become very close and it shows the growth of their relationship. The story is compelling it keeps your attention and it has a happy ending.. AND THAT IS WHY ITS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER.......... Nigga.
sakskidz

Pro

Now my second favorite movie the dark Knight and his why

First of all, you need to know that it's dark. Very dark. Under your skin, makes you want to hide in a hole kind of dark. But in an extremely good way.

It's like the Joker himself has pulled you into a twisted nightmare, where buzzers always electrocute the buzzed and pretend flowers spray acid.

The directing is beautiful. It's motions pull you into the screen. The acting is beyond phenomenal, with Heath Ledger bringing the epitome of anarchy to life.

But I think what really gets me is how they twisted the story to so mirror real life. That this could happen. That this will happen. Granted, not in one city, but that human kind is all about causes and effects. Equal exchange.

Good and Evil

Batman and the Joker.
that_dude_gb

Con

okay so now your pissin me the ffuck off nigga. Batman the Dark Knight ffuckin sucks dick. Forrest Gump would literally ffuck batman in the aasshole so yea come at me nigga bbitch
sakskidz

Pro

U need to pick ur Second favorite movie. After you stop cursing
that_dude_gb

Con

no. you arent my mommy. you cant tell me what to do butthead.
sakskidz

Pro

I bet you ur some like eight year that has a dictionary And is looking up every Curse word in the world and started typing them up
that_dude_gb

Con

that_dude_gb forfeited this round.