Masterful
Dman13331

Female infants should be exterminated

Dman13331 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Masterful

Pro

Are women truly equal? Are they even worthy representatives of our species?

I've been engrossed in a deep euphoric state of intellectual thought as of late. I've been conducting numerous thought experiments being, how to better the human race. I've come to an interesting conclusion that women are responsible for a lot of evil in the world. It is at that conclusion I propose we begin annihilating female infants leaving 10% left for breeding purposes once they become ripe.

In a dangerous situation what is the female response? It's to scream. That scream is a call for help. "Help me I'm f*cking useless"
Upon hearing a scream from a female adrenaline will be released from any male who hears it, prompting them to respond with all their male might and fury.
The point is, these screams are a survival adaptation which has been adapted for better acquiring male help. Males are the basis of female evolution. This can be further seen by looking at useless sexual traits women have, including big breasts and big rear ends.

Whereas male evolution is based around the environment the male is within and the manipulation of that environment, for example, muscle mass to protect and to provide, a sharper mind for hunting and tracking. This all comes together to tell us that, women are secondary and used for their organs. Whereas men are primary. Considering the primary role men have played throughout all of human existence, can we agree that the male life is more valuable than the female life? To that, shouldn’t we begin eradicating those which seek to harm us? Be it man-eating lions, or man-hating females.

Allow me to elaborate.

Women have a chemical and hormonal imbalance that makes them emotionally unstable and irrational. This is dangerous and when you consider women make up roughly 50% of the population you can quickly see why we have so many problems in the world.
Some would argue that men are equally as bad, I would agree, but who raises these men? Indeed it is women.

I will leave you with a philosophical question.
Would you kill one female infant to save the lives of many hundreds of men? If you wouldn't, then you're probably a sexist bigot.

This debate has been made in memory of a dear friend. We will miss you.

I saw a photo of my friend’s girlfriend without make-up and she looked like a witch. She looks normal with make-up, knowing this, she forfeited her contraceptives without telling him and now he has a child. R.I.P my friend, you were caught in a trap.

Dman13331

Con

I am just going to speak my opening arguments with one simple question.

Do you realize that females are literally NECESSARY for humanity to survive???

And not only that, you should really give women a bit more credit. They literally bleed for an entire week every month, and during that time, they experience extreme pain and discomfort due to cramping and hormone imbalances. The purpose of that? Girls are capable if this really neat thing. You are NEVER gonna guess what it's called. I believe most of society refers to is as "pregnancy" or "the act of producing a living human being". At the end of every single "month", women have to get rid of their unused eggs, as they have died.

So, the real question here...is it possible for humanity to survive without the thing that LITERALLY produces more humans?
Masterful

Pro

It's no secret that we use women to birth out children, but what if we could forgo the need to use women in such a way. What if we could create an artificial womb?
That's exactly what I've been working on for the past few years. The process is simple and this is my scientific study.

Life without women a scientific study

I began searching back alley ways for bio matter, it wasn't long before I came across the caucus of a dead dog, I took the corpse back to my workshop where I began to precisely remove its uterus. After careful work I began to stuff the dog uterus into my rectum where it benefited greatly from my warmth. After a couple of weeks without defecating properly, I decided to check on the progress of my butt-uterus, upon inspection I came to find it had morphed to my anal cavity and was functioning as normal, now, being one with the dog uterus, I took the initiative to attempt fertilization.
It was no easy process. I obtained some of my own sperm and began to funnel it into my buttocks. A few weeks later I could feel something moving around in my anus, however, that was where my scientific study was cut short, for I had been three weeks without a sh*t and needed to bear a log. The obvious side effect of taking a sh*t meant that my baby was aborted and shat out down the toilet.

While I was never able to reach birthing a child, what my experiment does prove is that it's at least plausible and I firmly believe life without women is possible.

This study could not have been completed without the help of my team. This is a big thank you to,

-The once loving family member and pet of our neighbors, R.I.P Cindy the German Shepard, your uterus was as big as your heart.
-My granddad for helping me funnel my sperm into my anus.
-The Guinness book of world records for recording the gargantuan sh*t I took.
Posted by What_am_I_doing_here 4 weeks ago
What_am_I_doing_here
This sounds like a proposal from a young adult fiction novel.
Posted by EmeryP 4 weeks ago
EmeryP
This is the most elaborate trolling I've seen in a minute. Hats off to you.
Posted by Masterful 4 weeks ago
Masterful
@PointyDelta

If you're using DDO for any reason other than 'because it's one of the few websites not blocked while at work' Then you're as sad as you're accusing others of being.

Think about that.

@Youngastrnomer

Maybe when you're finally of legal age to have sex with women, you'll understand why this debate is so important. Unless you're banging fat pvssy left, right and center, in which case you're a filthy criminal.
Posted by Youngastronomer 4 weeks ago
Youngastronomer
Lmao, he stooped down to the level of feminism.
Posted by PointyDelta 4 weeks ago
PointyDelta
your life must be extraordinarily uninteresting and unfulfilling
Posted by Masterful 4 weeks ago
Masterful
Ohh here he is, Spex trying to play the white knight for pvssy points.

If you're going to pretend to respect women you're failing on two parts, firstly, you're being a f*cking liar, women will sense your bullsh*t from a mile off.

Secondly, women don't want a good guy who respects them, their pvssies will shrivel up drier than a fish in the Sahara.

They need to be spanked and spat on.
Posted by vi_spex 4 weeks ago
vi_spex
the ultimate trolling ..