Feminism Is Hypocritical and Sexist Against Men

I believe feminism is hypocritical and sexist.
1: They never talk about men's problems (How divorce cases always favor women, and men are fucked emotionally and financially; or how women can hit men and get away with it; or how women get about half the sentence a man would get for the exact same crime.)
2: They blame men for EVERYTHING! (Feminist "All men are Rapist and men can't be raped"
3: They make up false statistics. (Women make 75-78 cents for the exact same work or 1 in 5 women are raped)
3.5: If you prove that they are wrong you're a misogynistic, woman hating, douche.

I accept. It seems my opponent outlined their case, so I will do mine as well:
  • Feminism is based around equality
  • True feminism favors the person who deserves something, not on the basis of sex
  • Feminism is helpful for both men and women.

But before I begin, I will concede that there are some "feminazis", or people that take the name of feminism and go onto misandric hate-spewing talks. But this debate isn't about the select minority, or even the majority if feminazis were the majority, it's about the idea of feminism in and of itself.

Good luck and I wish for an excellent debate.

Before I start thank you and good luck to you too.

I don't deny that there are real feminist who stand for equality, but I'm talking about the "Feminazis". I believe we need to stop the rabid, insane hypocrites because they are getting out of control.

Even when we're talking about real feminist I never hear them talking about things that effect men. I believe that anyone who actually stands for equality of both sexes is an egalitarian. because if you think about you're it's impossible to equalize both genders by only talking about the problems only one gender has. And a feminist can't stand for equality on that basis. The definition of feminism is ."The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men."

It may seem like a good thing but when thinking about it is like trying to make gray without using black paint. Just only using white paint. It's just not possible. In order to become a completely equal society we need to go for Egalitarianism and then take both genders problems, and do three things
1. Look at each problem

2. Determine if it's actually a problem
(On the basis of -
A. Does this really have any actual effects on people?
B. If so how damaging is it?
C. If we do fix it would people actually notice a change?
D. Would people care?
E. is there an actual solution?)

3. Fix the problems
Only then could we make a completely equal society.

Hey, Andrew. I'm sorry but I'm going to forfeit the rest of this debate because I am going to close my account.

I just want you to know that this isn't typical of the website, so if you want to debate someone of at mediocre quality, you can stay on here and wait for a few weeks for a debate challenger to accept. Rarely would someone of mediocre quality (see: this entire website) would forfeit, so if you want to debate more, stay here.

Thank you for that argument I just started on here about 4 days ago and I can't wait to debate with other people

Lexus forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Balacafa 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded and did not refute Pro's arguments from round 2.
Vote Placed by Boesball 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Andrew had better arguments, as Lexus did not really prove anything. Pro improperly used parentheses and commas in a few places. Lexus forfeited leading to a point lost in conduct.