Natsu145
Georgecloney

Feminism is cancer

Georgecloney has forfeited round #2.

Natsu145

Pro

Hello there, today I will be arguing that feminism is cancer. First round is acceptance
Georgecloney

Con

Who knows, if you win that's fine with me, but I am not feminist and I am not against it . But when you made your first statement, "that feminism is cancer." You're trying to give me point that kind of makes no sense in my opinion, but I could give you a chance, so you can explain your opposition to Feminsim.
So let's get to the basics, feminism is an advocacy for woman's rights and believes in the equality for both sexes. Now it's your turn to bash me all you want for the sake of this debate.
Natsu145

Pro

Hello there, today I will be telling you why Feminism is cancer.

-Most of the people who are involved in feminism, are feminazi. Meaning that they want superiority over men rather than equality. The amount of feminazis there are VASTLY outnumber the amount of actual feminist there are. Besides, in america and all other decent countries that are civilized, there is not much to be done about equality between the two because for the most part, everything is equal between men and women. Other in the middle east women getting stoned to death because of genital mutilation. Now that's a SERIOUS issue. But, it hardly seems like the "feminist" actually care about it.

- I also just wanted to clarify that I'm not saying that all feminist are horrible. I'm just saying that there are a lot of feminist who are.

-I would also like to suggest one thing to the con, maybe instead of feminism, we do egalitarianism. Egalitarianism is supporting that EVERYONE is equal and deserves the same rights. But feminism only includes men and women. This means you can have a racist feminist but you can't have a sexist egalitarian. Also there is no loophole that can actually make egalitarianism bad like feminism.

- One thing I'm predicting that the con may bring up is the gender pay gap. But this has been proven false on many occasions. Here are some examples

http://www.forbes.com......

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com......

- I would also like to add( if it hasn't already been added) is that if woman have been getting payed less than men, than wouldn't the companies that were doing this get sued because of the equal pay act passed on in 1963?

-There are a lot of feminist who complain about a lot of things about somehow being sexist. In this video that I'm about to show you, we're going to have a feminist who is complaining about why toys are sexist. Here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com......

Ok so here are some of the points this person is trying to make in the video

-She's complaining on how whenever she goes to the girls section, there's all of these pink everywhere and a bunch of barbies and dolls. But whenever she goes to the boy section, there a bunch of monster trucks, cars, and action figures. She's saying that she hates the "girly" thinks and that the world is telling girls that you have to like this and boys you have to like that. Well first of all, the reason that there is so much pink and so many dolls is that because the majority of girls like those. People wouldn't be selling stuff that they don't like. Same with the boys, the majority of boys like those cars and monster trucks. But there are some boys who like dolls and there are some girls who like cars. I understand that. Some of my best friends who are boys like the color pink and some of my girl best friends like to play sports and video games.

-Another thing feminist might want to complain about is how woman receive so much abuse and pain from men. When actually, it's the men that receive more abuse. Statistics show that other than rape, men have a higher chance of being affected by any other crime.

http://nortonbooks.typepad.com......

- Imagine a very amazing, nicely polished, expensive, and large house. That house can represent old feminism. Now imagine that same house but with a HUGE amount of termites in it. Those termites represent the average feminist. Now imagine pest control, those are the good feminist. The pest control is trying to save the house, both it can't. The termites are to strong. There's no saving the house. The house now looks very worn down and ugly. That's modern feminism. There are too many radical feminist to be able to restore feminism to want it once was. That's why, in the end, it's better to just burn the house.

Well, that's all I have for now. And as always, I wish my opponent good luck
Posted by TheWaxy28 5 months ago
TheWaxy28
It seems to me that all Clooney has to do is cite first and second wave feminism to win...

And there may not be enough space for that.
Look, modern feminism has had some silly moments but you should have made clear in round 1 what type of feminism you wanted to discuss, Natsu. I get the humor in the title, however simply disagreeing with feminism in your opening would have been better in my humble opinion.
Posted by Georgecloney 5 months ago
Georgecloney
And @Natsu145, this is a random question but have you ever heard of this group called a voice for men or AVFM? If you did, what is your thought on them?
Posted by Natsu145 5 months ago
Natsu145
Richard I think you're the one who's ignorant and that I'm not sexist
Posted by Richardsonalj 5 months ago
Richardsonalj
So is Natsu sexist, ignorant, or both?
Posted by dsjpk5 5 months ago
dsjpk5
This should be rather easy for Con to win.