Feminism isn't necessary anymore.

I totally agree with this statement. I think feminism has been a waste of time for a few

years now. Women are working the same jobs as men, play the same sports, have the same rules,

and get treated the same. There are stay at home dads and women play the role as the main

supporter in families. Feminists are asking for things they have already had for the last 10 years. I

understand their was the role a female HAD to play 60 years ago but it's 2015 and we're pretty

much as equal as we can get at this point. I'm sure if they had included women into the Draft they

wouldn't fight for equality quite so much. The question is, what are they fighting for then? They

are fighting for a "full participation of women in mainstream American society." Which has

already happened, half of news anchors are women, most the time I go to the doctor my doctor is a

woman, I even see women doing construction jobs on the road. I'd like for someone to argue what

they are fighting for in 2015....

Your correct woman are becoming more equal with men, but what feminists really want is equal pay. Woman are payed less money than men for the same exact job. For most women this is a big problem. Also some men still treat women as their maids and such.

Con forfeited this round.

supercalifragilistic forfeited this round.

Con forfeited this round.

Posted by banjos42 1 year ago
Not necessary for whom or for what?
Posted by genecroix 1 year ago
Is this statement specifically referring to a certain country such as Canada, the UK, Australia, or the US? Because women still do not have equal rights and privileges in most other countries, so that would be necessary to specify.
Posted by blackkid 1 year ago
Wait, aren't you "pro"?
Posted by mostlogical 1 year ago
feminism was never necessary, feminists degrade their self and aim to degrade other people.