MacWorth
chokerboy12345

Feminism should end.

MacWorth
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

MacWorth

Pro

Feminism should end. Feminism, at the beginning, was good and it actual supported topics that were important, like women's right to vote. Now, it has turned into almost a cult and a man hating group. They see the world as if men are supposed to bow down to women. Like women get special treatment.
chokerboy12345

Con

I accept your challenge, pro. Feminism is clearly still needed as we can see from rampant rape culture and dumb kids like you undermining the struggle of living as a woman.
MacWorth

Pro

First of all, Feminism is built off of man-hating. This is fairly obvious, especially in modern times. Two, Feminism lies about problems. The main argument for the reason of feminism is the wage gap. But, this has been disproven MANY times, and if you still don't believe me, than look up the Equal Pay Act of 1963. Three, feminists are very disgusting as of protests. In protests, feminists will put Feces in a balloon and throw it at police. Four, the abortion and my body, my choice argument for feminists is wrong. The baby has its own heartbeat, own face, head, legs, arms, feet, toes, fingers, etc while inside you. It is not your body, rather the BABY'S body. And five, the rape culture and the #metoo movement is mostly faked for money. We have seen this in the accusations on Donald Trump and in the insane amount of accusations on celebrities. And just because I'm 14 and "dumb" doesn't mean I don't pay attention to what's going on in modern day politics.
chokerboy12345

Con

Not surprised that the only anti-feminists here are 14-year-old boys. I wish I could meet you so I could smack you and teach you that grown men support female rights.

Feminism is not built off of man-hating, it is built off of the desire for equal rights for all genders. You need to provide a credible source if you're going to claim that a massive movement is based off of the hating half of the world.

The main argument for the reason of feminism is not the wage gap, it is the inequality that still exists today and the wage gap is just a part of that.
The wage gap has been disproven by taking into account why women don't get paid as much. One of the reasons is pregnancy. So women shouldn't get paid as much because they have to go through something terrible like pregnancy and childbirth? No, they are going through something more difficult than us men. They should get paid more.

"In protests, feminists will put feces in a balloon and throw it at police." How many feminists have you seen doing that? Huh? Generalizing much? This is the problem. Whatever a woman does it gets blamed on her entire gender and dumb 14-year-old boys like you are too stupid to realize that not all women are the same. I would beat the hell out of you if you said this to my face. I would make you eat those feminist feces.

Yes it is the woman's body. How is the fetus a person? It can't think, feel or reason. It doesn't realize that it is alive and it has no fear of death. Why should the woman have to deal with being fat for months and then going through an extremely painful childbirth? Killing it will mean nothing, it will be good for the world overall because an aborted baby is unlikely to have a very good life anyways so it would just take up space and contribute to climate change. Not that you would believe in climate change, dumb Trump supporting kid.

Rape culture is very real and Donald Trump is a rapist. Accept it, kid. I assume you will freely call Bill Clinton a rapist based on allegations but suddenly your mind changes when it comes to the rapist Donald Trump.

And because you are 14 and dumb means you don't understand anything that is going on despite trying to follow it by watching video clips of Milo Yiannopoulos and Ben Shapiro. You are easily brainwashed and too stupid to understand that other people feel differently from you. Too stupid to understand that you can be wrong. Too stupid and too young to understand anything. Too stupid to understand that if you say these things in person you will get your little 14-year-old butt raped.
MacWorth

Pro

Dang, you talk a whole bunch of crap. I wish you would beat my butt, Jennifer Lopez. Let me ask you a question, two actually, how frickin' stupid are you to put Jennifer Lopez as your name and how fake is that profile pic? First of all, Donald Trump has never been proven to be a rapist. Yes, he did cheat on his wives, but, and yes, you predicted me saying this, but so did Bill Clinton. And Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. Two, "Killing a baby means nothing"?! Wow. You really are a sack of crap. I don't know how you got married or maybe that's faked, too. This might be a shock to you, but babies lives do matter. Not only Black lives. Or African American, sorry. Three, I never said that protesters throwing feces filled balloons at policemen generalized their whole gender. It is feminism. Feminism does not represent all of women. Not every women on earth supports feminism. Look at Judge Judy. Four, Women don't get paid less due to pregnancy. That is easily the stupidest argument to back up the wage gap I've heard in a while, and that's a strong statement. Men can get Kidney Stones, which is also terrible. Heck, we can get frickin' cancer. Listening to your stupid debate is cancer, so I guess I'm right. And while I'm at it, yes, I can be wrong on certain things, (After all, I am "just a stupid 14 year old"), but I know I'm right on this. Feminsim did support equal rights for women, but that is NOT what it is today. And by the way, I listen to and watch Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, and Fox News, so go suck one. And Donald Trump has helped this nation a lot by bringing the market back up, creating more jobs in 1 year than Obama did in 8 years, and ACTUALLY trying to stop school shootings from happening by passing laws. And frick you for saying you'd whoop my butt. You need to stop talking all this crap behind the computer and do it in real life.
chokerboy12345

Con

Very well, I will admit that my name is not Jennifer Lopez.

Donald Trump has not been proven to be a rapist neither has Bill Clinton. How is Bill Clinton a sexual predator then? Citation missing!

Killing a baby means nothing. If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times. Killing a baby means nothing. They haven't contributed anything to society and probably never will if they were going to be aborted. Many aborted babies are retards or downies and therefore would be a burden on society. Other aborted babies would have had whores or crackheads as mothers and no fathers present so they would've become absolute trash and they would have had to resort to crime.

If one or two feminists throwing feces at police is feminism then I suppose one or two anti-feminists being homosexuals means homosexuality is anti-feminism.

Every woman should support feminism. If they don't, its because they don't know any better.

Women do get paid less due to pregnancy, clearly you missed my point. They get paid less because they can't come to work and because they will need time to take care of the child.

Only 10% of men get kidney stones and that is not something you can compare to a baby. You don't have to live with your kidney stones for 9 months, you don't have to take care of your kidney stones and you don't need kidney stones in order to sustain human life on this earth. Everyone can get cancer, idiot.

Fox News has brainwashed you, dumb little idiot. I am physically stronger than you are, I am mentally stronger than you are and I am smarter than you are. Fear me child.

Donald Trump has ruined all of your diplomatic relations, repeatedly broken international law, bombed Syria based on allegations, made your nation the laughing stock of the world and raped women and children.
Posted by MacWorth 3 weeks ago
MacWorth
To Varrack-
I lost all my respect to you and my brain power just from reading that you're against the war on terror.
Posted by debateboy199 3 weeks ago
debateboy199
I think what the Pro is saying is right feminism used to be a good thing it used to be a movement where women could fight for equal rights, but know ist just a sexist man-hating campaign. and for the abortion argument, I know that Pro was right again. when a baby is inside you its a human and all laws should apply to it. if you or someone aborted it, it will be like getting kicked out of a taxi or getting rid of someone's house for no reason. they are also a lot more options that literally killing the baby you could put it for adoption which doesn't involve any killing off any kind. also on the last argument, the con wrote that babies have not done anything to our society so they deserve to be killed. but that's probably because they are not even born yet you never gave them a chance to do anything and if that was the reason you should abort babies them I am pretty sure that none of us will even exist.
Posted by jindae 4 weeks ago
jindae
I disagree. Feminism is necessary. Look at this argument. Two men are arguing about the benefits of feminism and they're both failing. Both men and women can have kidney stones and cancer. Only women can get pregnant and that does affect career prospects. But ultimately there is no wage gap. The problem is that women often end up in careers that are less prosperous or are overlooked for promotion. There are more ceos named John than there are ceos that are women. Is it because women don't go into those fields? Maybe. Why aren't they in engineering and science? And why is it that when they do enter fields like these they don't manage to climb to the upper echelons of management? It's because our society doesn't value their input. Also killing babies is wrong. Abortion is arguuably wrong. But you can't end abortion by creating policiess that forbid. You need to take care of the surrounding problems. Can't afford your child? We'll help you support them without judgement or restrictions. Want to offer your kid for adoption without worrying about them ending up in foster care for the rest of their lives? Well we've fixed the bugs in our foster care/adoption system and as a society we're actually taking care of these children. You have a drug/alcohol problem and you're worried it will affect the fetus we'll help you fight it and protect the baby instead of throwing you into jail or something.
Posted by Varrack 4 weeks ago
Varrack
My IQ dropped 20 points just from reading this.
Posted by noobl 1 month ago
noobl
I would agree that feminism today is going too far. For example, feminists complaining about air conditioning, a bobble head, etc. However, I think these are extreme cases and are unfortunately, the ones that get the most attention. There are still issues today and likely issues that will arise in the future where this is needed.
Posted by Hadii 1 month ago
Hadii
In most countries, feminism is no longer needed since men and women are already equal, and most feminists are just dumb SJWs. However, some countries still clearly need feminism such as Saudi Arabi, but at least the situation over there is getting better.
Vote Placed by tanner_1230 4 weeks ago
tanner_1230
MacWorthchokerboy12345Tied
Reasons for voting decision: You both did a terrible job with this debate. I wish there was a nobody wins button in these debates if there was I would click it. Con threatened, insulted, and committed many fallacies in this debate. I would like to think of myself of a feminist. I hope the women in my life succeed, and the reason I clicked here is to possibly here pro talking about the fact that the current feminist agenda is not accomplishing the betterment of women. I was greatly disappointed. The only reason I voted as I did is because con clearly had better structure, but his counter argument of saying that "killing a baby means nothing" disgusted me so much I had to side with pro. Regardless both of you need to improve.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 month ago
dsjpk5
MacWorthchokerboy12345Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con called Pro "dumb" in round one. This is poor conduct.