Batman13
rross

Feminism will lead to world changes

Batman13

Pro

Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights for women.

Patriarchy has been existed for many years and now it's matriarchy time. I believe that women will change the world for better.
rross

Con

Yes! I accept this challenge in defence of all past women. You are talking as if women have been creeping about subdued and powerless since our species evolved and that now things will change. I completely disagree. Women have been powerful shaping society for as long as societies have existed. In this respect, the future will be more of the same.
Batman13

Pro

Batman13 forfeited this round.
Batman13

Pro

Batman13 forfeited this round.
rross

Con

Good-bye.
Posted by yuiru 4 years ago
yuiru
Too vague! Me farting on my couch will also lead to world changes!
Posted by The_Chaos_Heart 4 years ago
The_Chaos_Heart
This is a debate I would love to have with you...if you could just make things a little more specific. What do you mean by "change the world"? Are you arguing Feminism will change the world for the better? Or for the worse? And are you arguing for a female-dominated society, or simply a society wherein Feminism exists?

Perhaps you should remake the debate, with a clearer resolution. Something along the lines of "Feminism will lead to a female-dominated society, which will be better than this one." Or whatever it is you are trying to debate. But the resolution needs to be more clear. I want to debate this...I think. I just need a clearer resolution.
Posted by Ahmed.M 4 years ago
Ahmed.M
Your debate title is too vague, any political ideology will lead to world changes if implemented. What I think you're trying to say is that Feminism will lead to lead to positive change in the world since you said:

>>"Patriarchy has been existed for many years and now it's matriarchy time. I believe that women will change the world for better."

If you want to debate whether women leading will change the world for better than that should be included in the resolution or title of the debate. I think you should change it to

"On balance, Feminism/Matriarchy will yield positive results"

Choose between matriarchy and feminism. Also you need to point out what exactly positive results are.