randomman22
GoOrDin

Feminism.

randomman22

randomman22

Con

The main topic I want to cover here is that people say feminism has no gender. It does have a gender or at least a gender it is biased toward. The word itself FEMINism has feminine or femal as the root word. I say that if you really wanted equal rights, you would be supporting egalitarianism or the promotion of equal rights of all people.
GoOrDin

Pro

Feminism Has NO gender. I am a Man And I am A Feminist.
Feminism by definition stands up for all my perspectives, ambitions, desires and behaviours.

Feminism is the ACT of Advocating (though perhaps passively in some circumstances) against Woman Abuse, and EVERYTHING which leads to women being slandered - Including False propaganda of Feminism by SLuts who enable womanizers and glorify perverts such as homosexuality.

{ It is not an act of feminism to defend a slut who enabled an adulterous man. That WOULD be counter productive. }

I am Pro Feminism, that is why I accepted this debate.
And Feminism has no gender, Nor Negative attributes.
randomman22

Con

But that is still promoting FEMALES as you said. It in no way promotes men. It simply belittles men in the eyes of the public. I agree that women are raped and sexually assulted by men but that has really nothing to do with the feminism I am speaking of. That is where feminism has come. It started as a civil rights movement in the 20s when women gained the right to vote. It has since pushed for women's rights which is fine. But the way the organization itself belittles the male population is disgusting. It has turned from a civil rights movement to a full blown rape awareness campaing. Rape has nothing to do with the rights of women. Rape is simply an action performed by an ignorant human. Women can rape too. Although not as common, it has happened and cases have been dismissed involving a man being raped. It is very clear that feminism does have a gender and that gender is female. It may have male supporters but it is a organization that promotes women and women only.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
randomman22

Con

Now seeing as you forfeited that round, I can conclude that you have either lost interest in the subject, or you have no other statements to disprove me. I would like to finish the debate because I do not like winning by default. This round will be conclusions so I will write mine now.

Feminism has been around for a long time and is still going strong. When it first began, it was fighting for women's rights. The organization itself has nothing to do with males at all. So in conclusion, feminism does have a gender. It may have male supporters, but it promotes the female population. It does nothing for the male population except belittle them in the eyes of the public.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
None of my opponents arguments had substance.

My first claims rang true.

My opponent was informal and merited no response, in his last round.

He was uncooperative, and I did submit a round 2 he refused to acknowledge.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
No. my round 2 helped my case. and it is arrogance to disregard it.
I posted it here in a timely manner. Hours before your Round 3 response.
Posted by randomman22 1 year ago
randomman22
I don't think being rude is going to help your case. It would probably be in your best interest to post your final round and continue with the debate so the people have something to vote on. I will not sink to your level and insult you like you have done to me. Thank you for participating but I would enjoy keeping this debate civil.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
This debate revolves around Content and Context not Punctuality. The arguments stand, are sufficient and regardless of my opponents impudence have been Acknowledged, AS my Round 2, prior to his Round 3 response.

(my opponent took 4 hours between his last two comments. to redundantly say the same thing)
Posted by randomman22 1 year ago
randomman22
My opponent's round two arguments were posted after the specified deadline. Seeing as they were late, the argument, even if posted in the comments, does not count since they could not meet the standards in the time given.
Posted by randomman22 1 year ago
randomman22
I would like to point out that my opponent's argument was written after the round ended making it an invalid argument.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I did make my round two debates here prior to my Opponents third Round.

i'll address my obligation to summarize my arguments in rounds 3 later, when I am given recognition.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
Round 2 continued -

RAPE awareness also teaches BOYS & GIRLS to not support the abuser, user and criminal* that used the girl. It teaches to not reinforce his arrogant argument and patronise the victim.

SO the rape campaign is justified and relevant.

thank you.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I am presenting my Round 2 arguments here.

The perceived elements of Feminism which are flawed & presented by the Organization according to my opponent are in fact not elements of the FEMINIST movement.* My first clause. re-read my first round argument to verify I have addressed this concern.

IN addition Cancer Research does not advocate for Cleaner Cities, Herpes+AIDS Research, or educational promotion. SO how would Feminism be expected to teach Male Equality?

YET IT DOES!! Behold,

Feminism preaches:
1.) NOT enabling womanizers - this is equality for devoted men, depressed men, social equality in general and respect for sex victims (including cheating).

2.) NOT to forgive/overlook men whom while in relationships are abusive, neglectful, disrespectful + inconsiderate and Arrogant. [* This does not advocate against women being any of these things]* - This is equality fro decent men, handicaps, elderly, etc... and all of the previously listed as well.

3.) Feminism teaches not to Be Indecent arrogant men, inconsiderate men, lazy, etc... ^^^ and that promotes social equality by raising standards for men, and in effect negating Social Enmity/inequality because it Becomes a status quo which is reflected in all behaviour.

4.) Feminism Teaches not to be rude/crude with unwarranted "humor" - which for me and many many other men is Social Equality.

-I have made a very satisfactory stand, point and have properly addressed my opponents false claims that FEMINISM doe snot promote men.

-And I have addressed his claim that Feminism is one sided.

-I have addressed his assertions that Feminism, Like any other Awareness Campaign is not required to touch on other varying Issues.

Regardless, As far as RAPE,
the fact is that an arrogant boyfriend, an abusive boyfriend, an inconsiderate boyfriend etc.. are very able to become rapists in the act of consensual sex**** via over assertion and neglect to stop. This si both ways. But we're teaching you
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I chec routinely to see if it is my tern to debate. and I had no notice. I do not know how I missed this opportunity to respond.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
randomman22GoOrDinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.