chadharnav
HepEbolAids

Feminism

chadharnav has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

chadharnav

Con

What feminism has become is a synonym for man hating.
In major cases of divorce, men pay alimony.
In major cases, for the same crime, a woman on average, will be handed a lower sentencing.
How is this fair???
Please respond with only facts and generalizations based upon those facts.
HepEbolAids

Pro

XD you request that someone argue that feminism is fair based on FACTS!?... I think we both know that's not possible because feminism is based completely on emotions and not statistics. I feel like you were hoping a real feminist would accept your challenge so you could destroy them... lets be honest, feminists aren't brave enough to go on a website and take up an argument by themselves. you would probably make a lot of good points, but you would loses because the feminist will just go an wine to there friends and get them to come back her up.

While I'm not a feminist, in fact I hate feminism, but I will be happy to represent a fair argument in there favor of there beliefs, regardless of how ignorant and retarded they might be XD I have dealt with a lot of feminists so I trust I can at least try to give you a good fight.

Okay -breaths deeply- lets do this...

in the situation of two people getting divorced, and assuming the woman gets the children who pays alimony? the woman isn't going to pay alimony to herself! Ha ha men only ever pay alimony when the woman gets the children so I think your questions should be, why do women get the children more often. well it has been proved by science, history, and personal experience that women are better with children. men don't pay alimony because of sexism, they pay alimony because the situation just happens to favor women.

I don't understand how people can say that feminism is man hating. it's not hateful of men it is hateful of hate towards women which happens to be more prevalent in men. (P.S. let me know if you thought I was going to go with that "feminism is the belief of equality" BS XD) it isn't our fault you hate women me than women do.
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
Fixed.
Posted by HepEbolAids 2 weeks ago
HepEbolAids
it says that you are "not accepting friends at this time"
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
By the way, I guess I have cancer now since I don't see a friend request from you, HepEbolAids.
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
100 cool points awarded to HepEbolAids.
Posted by HepEbolAids 2 weeks ago
HepEbolAids
and no you are not restating what i said. i said we understand what you are upset about and that you need to tell us why to get your point across and you have still failed to do so... can you not see how because of this TheShaun might be right in saying you have little worth to the debate. we understand what you are upset about so just tell us why you are and why it is important and explain your position and he might take you seriously
Posted by HepEbolAids 2 weeks ago
HepEbolAids
...Comments are more aggressive and debating than the material like 80% of the time. have you ever been on YouTube?... or the internet? ever? JK but seriously it is a good thing when the comments have more substance than the material, that doesn't mean the materiel was bad it simply means the the subject was very thought provoking and that the audience is interested in voicing they opinions.
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
@szexiv "I was reiterating what he said, and stating my two cents on the matter." Well it looks like Mr. 'complains about people not being clear' was not being clear himself. Cause it looks an awful lot like you were stating it as your opinion. Why do you complain about other people not being clear when you do it yourself? Hypocrite much?

"You can call it arrogance." And so can the dictionary or any psychologist.

"If you want to lower your standards to fit in with the rabble that can barely understand or write two sentences that, again, is on you" Looks like someone is getting butthurt over being called out on his complaining.

"I will agree that this, to my dismay, is not a debate of substance." Then why are you still here complaining about the OP? Do you need a hobby? There's some cool games online if that helps.

"It's a shame when the comments are more of a debate than the debate itself." Well if the comments are the debate you're sticking around for, then I'm finished talking to you. I'd rather you get bored and leave so I'm not given anymore flashbacks of my nephew asking "Why?" a hundred times an hour.
Posted by szexiv 2 weeks ago
szexiv
@theshaun read hepebolaids post from approximately 19 hours ago. I was reiterating what he said, and stating my two cents on the matter. Not to agree, nor disagree, just to state that I don't have enough information to make a sound judgment.
You can call it arrogance. The fact of the matter is, on this website, one is debating to prove their aspect to the community. That is why debates are decided by the community, and not the moderators. If you want to lower your standards to fit in with the rabble that can barely understand or write two sentences that, again, is on you. I will agree that this, to my dismay, is not a debate of substance. In typical fashion, op posts some vapid comments about his thoughts and then forfeited the rest of the debate. This could have been a stimulating debate on a hugely important and hugely controversial topic. It has instead, like so many other debates, fallen into nothingness. It's a shame when the comments are more of a debate than the debate itself.
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
@HepEbolAids Pretty much.
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
@szexiv "he suggested that men were more willing to lie about their actual wages" Really? Cause on my screen it shows YOU suggesting they could be lying about their income.

"In so far as that, im a huge player in this debate." There you go again thinking you are more important than you actually are. You have an arrogance problem.

"Simply put, if you cant properly articulate a thought, dont debate it." It's proper enough for our purposes. Get over yourself.

"I could absolutely follow suit and assume, like everyone else, what the pro is attempting to convey. That, however, would be a betrayal to debate and the art form that is logic." That's your opinion. In my opinion, a debate is to prove the truth. Debating is not a game to me. I couldn't care less how someone approaches the task as long as it proves the truth. They could be the most immature debater, but if their argument is the truth, then they win.

"Asking the pro to clarify was my sardonic way of addressing the pro as an idiot." And in the process you made yourself look like an idiot, whether you are one or not.

"My preference is to participate in, and observe debates of substance." Well this one obviously doesn't have the amount of substance you are looking for. So, bye and don't let the e-door hit you on the way out.