RamishSaqib
Deav0n

Feminists and black supremacists

RamishSaqib

Con

Why do feminists exist? There is no pay gap(if it existed women would be hired more to do jobs bc cheap labor), you choose to do less intense jobs most of the time, and the women are just man's servants is just a mindset for some you cannot generalize it for all men. Also, black supremacists. White people would get shot for saying their race is awesome but it's all fine if a black person says it. Get I'm the 21st century. No race or ethnicity is better than the other.
Deav0n

Pro

(I have placed a > symbol next to the text of my opponent)
>Why do feminists exist?

Because equality does not exist everywhere, women and men are fighting for the rights for both genders (including sexuality) to be treated equally all over the world. Granted women have a much better time in 1st world countries than they do in 3rd world countries but 1st world countries still do not possess 100% equality.]

>There is no pay gap you choose to do less intense jobs most of the time,

What?! Where is your proof that refutes the evidence that the pay gap does exist?

>(if it existed women would be hired more to do jobs bc cheap labor)

Again what are you on about? most labour jobs are set at minimum wage as they require little skill set, not to offend anyone but labour roles do not require an individual to continue further education. it is specialist jobs, CEOs of large companies, where females are paid less than men yet men do not have an advantage over women (where in labour roles, in most circumstances- due to biology, they do).

>and the women are just man's servants is just a mindset for some you cannot generalize it for all men.

I agree with you here.

>Also, black supremacists. White people would get shot for saying their race is awesome but it's all fine if a black person says it. Get I'm the 21st century. No race or ethnicity is better than the other.

Again, I agree with you here.... I'm not sure anyone would argue this fact?
RamishSaqib

Con

RamishSaqib forfeited this round.
Deav0n

Pro

Deav0n forfeited this round.