PartTimeHipster
Max.Wallace

Feminists don't hate men.

Max.Wallace

PartTimeHipster

Pro

As a feminist who is indeed a male, this is a challenge for myself.

Feel free to begin.
Max.Wallace

Con

Feminists do not love men either. They feel overpowered physically so they attack with words, in order to justify their equality.
PartTimeHipster

Pro

"Feminists do not love men either."

Not all female feminists are lesbians. Only lesbians can be lesbians. Being feminist does not define one's sexuality.
You can be feminist and still be:
  • A straight male,
  • A gay male,
  • A straight female,
  • A gay female,
  • Any form of trans person, and
  • Everyone else

"They feel overpowered physically..."

Feminists are not afraid of being attacked by, for example, a buff anti-feminist. At the same time, that does NOT mean they will use said violence as a 'filter' to bring men down. As people who believe in equal rights among the sexes, "Violence against women" is not something women want used to make them look weak.

"...they attack with words..."

This is necessarily a good thing. Feminists are not people who resort to violence to prove a point. What other option do we have than to use words. This is why feminists have speakers. Human rights allow feminists to have a voice in the political picture. They use the voice to get their point across that women are not weak or crazy or whatever the anti-feminists like to say. Words are the safest tools to use and feminists use the tools correctly. No matter how many tools they get or how they use them, the only thing the public says is, "You're crazy."

Max.Wallace

Con

I meant absolutely nothing about sexual preference, sorry you read my words wrong, my fault for not clarifying that, because feminists don't love men as they feel the female species is superior, and that is what I meant, not any kind of sexual preference reference. lol! The think they are superior to men, hence the willingness to label themselves as feminists.

When a man calls a woman a feminist out of spite, that is no different.

I attack with electronic words, but I accept no labels.
PartTimeHipster

Pro

Feminists don't want women to be superior to men, though. As said before in this debate and every other feminist debate, all we want is equality. Calling yourself a feminist is not labelling. It only says you are part of the stand.
Max.Wallace

Con

WE CANNOT BE WHOLLY EQUAL WITH ONE ANOTHER AS LONG AS BOTH GENDERS EXIST!!!!!!!!!!! that is a simple fact, and I prefer complimentary distinctions as opposed to a potential tyrannical power called equality. How do you plan to eliminate the gender differences? there is no good way. I can move things 99.99999% of women cannot, what do I need to do to make them equal? They can suckle a baby, I cannot. I am not jealous or resentful, only respectful of their ability.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
tatercat is my green goblin.
Posted by PartTimeHipster 2 years ago
PartTimeHipster
He forced a change of subject.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Sorry, you should not block anyone, unless they stole something from you, and even then forgiveness is the light. Don't be that way, It is the opposite of equality.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Block my equality? what a champion of equality.
Posted by PartTimeHipster 2 years ago
PartTimeHipster
You're worse than an animal. You're sexist.

Before I block you, here's my goodbye to you:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You don't know me. You don't even know my first name. But you say things about me that irritates me to my very bones. You are rude, ignorant and absolutely annoying. Despite what you claim your age to be, I see you as the kid in school who every other student has a reason for hating. You know how much of a nuisance you are and that's how you like to see yourself. If you're goal in life is to become the worlds most hated person of the twenty-first century, congratulations. You are almost there.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
There is animus and anima within us all - you lost your animus. You're submissive, when you you built for testosterone. It's okay to be somewhat female, but never lose your manliness, or you are worse than an a female - you're an animal.
Posted by PartTimeHipster 2 years ago
PartTimeHipster
Lost my "manliness", eh? Tell me what "manliness" is to you.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
You only say what you say because of reasons stated. You are again scared to explore your ability to take a stand because of low self esteem. Why else are you catering to feminism? You're another guy that lost their manliness to feminine obstruction.

Happiness is like rubbing chocolate over your bodies. It feels nice, but it lasts temporarily, which just ends up making everything all sticky.

So was I - I just do what I do better than what you do. You told her lies - I tell them the truth.
Posted by PartTimeHipster 2 years ago
PartTimeHipster
There you go again. You claim you know me because of how I say what I say.

I don't try to hurt people's feelings because that's not the person I am. My only intention is to keep people happy. That is my place. The place which you think I don't know. If you knew me as much as you think you do, you'd know that when one of my friends starting hating her life, I was the last one there to stop her from all the cutting and suicide thoughts.
Think about that. I turned a depressed teenager into a life-loving people person and inspired her to make more friends and be happier. How do you think that happened?
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
How interesting! You certainly aren't having any second thoughts on you blatantly obvious fluff-talk. You're just afraid to hurt people's feelings because you're weak and have no sense of self-discipline. Learn your place. You were not put on this planet to be a pink opal - you're here to become a diamond; start learning.

It's a 800 pound human-form boil... You sound like me when I was like you - a coward that couldn't face the reality. I agreed with everything because it was easy - you're just afraid to be wrong or to be challenged, so you just turn around, bend over and get it over with. That makes you a the lowest form of humanity: the red sound wave (survival).
Vote Placed by Robert_Weiler 2 years ago
Robert_Weiler
PartTimeHipsterMax.WallaceTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON made good points about actual inequalities, and the feminist resentment of such.