Hey_its_Laurel
Aquatazer

Fiction or Non-Fiction

Hey_its_Laurel

Pro

Fiction is Pro
Non-Fiction is Con

Fiction = Fake

Non-Fiction = Not Fake (real)
Aquatazer

Con

It is a fact that Fiction (as a genre) is not as educationally-enriching as Non-Fiction. Therefore, I open this debate to my opponent, and I urge all of you that will read this to think about what you want in life. Will you stand by the Fiction, as fake as it may be, or will you stand by the Non-Fiction, which stands tall and true.
Hey_its_Laurel

Pro

Fiction is better because it takes you away from all of your troubles to a mystical land of words. You are in the story you are watching like you've time travelled. Intently waiting for the next moment whether it be thrilling, peaceful, exhilarating, or just plain stupid. I enjoy Fiction because it makes me happier and more alert when I'm done zooming through the books.
Aquatazer

Con

Aquatazer forfeited this round.
Hey_its_Laurel

Pro

Fiction teaches as well, there has been many occasions that I have learned something from a book. I learn about Countries, Wars, Foods, Math, and ect. Non fiction is a boring version of fiction and fiction Rules!
Aquatazer

Con

Aquatazer forfeited this round.
Hey_its_Laurel

Pro

Fiction is better
Aquatazer

Con

Aquatazer forfeited this round.