BillyTheKids
Beginner

Fictional story debate

BillyTheKids

Pro

The first round is for acceptance and the next round we will each right a fictional story, through out the rounds we will continue to work on the story until the last round where we finish it all up. Have fun!
Beginner

Con

YES! Accepted!
I've always wanted to do this..

"we will each right a fictional story"
Does this mean we are each to write our own story (I write mine, you write yours) or does it mean we work together on one story (meaning I continue what you establish)?
I'd prefer the latter, but I'm fine with either.

BillyTheKids

Pro

BillyTheKids forfeited this round.
Beginner

Con

Round Forfeited (to make this fair).

If my opponent forfeits the next round, I will consider it an automatic loss for PRO resulting in the full 7 points to CON.
*Conditions for desisting from the exploitation of a seemingly unintentional forfeit*
BillyTheKids

Pro

BillyTheKids forfeited this round.
Beginner

Con

Beginner forfeited this round.
BillyTheKids

Pro

Once upon a time there was a chicken, this chicken had no life and therefor was irrelevant to thy story, but on the same farm as the chicken, there was a man named Sam. Sam also had no life and the chicken killed Sam. The Ends!
Beginner

Con

Amid the carpet of carnage strewn across the tavern floor is one solitary figure drenched in a spray of deep maroon. It stood statuesque among the mass of carcasses. At a glance, the figure did indeed seem to be only a statue; an unwilling observer of the many masks of frozen grimace lying among severed limbs. Silence pervaded the arena.. the scene remained unchanged. Dawn began creeping through the few broken crevices of plank and the figure stirred. It was a beautiful architectural piece, really.. stern columns, winding stairs and many unexplored spaces far above and deep below the floor gave the place a delicious tingle of mystery. Exploration had, however, lost its appeal.
Each and every room, crevice and corner had been scoured clean: not one soul was not bereft of voluntary movement; all was still.
What was life that it could be so easily taken.. where was He now? The children and women laying among piles of men were testament to His apathy. There was no justice.
Its head began a slow sweeping survey of the brightening gloom.
The earth produced creatures: worms, bugs, fowl, pigs, cattle, people, canine, feline.. a variety of units subjugated under volumes upon volumes of taxonomic documents. Will the fowl revel in its mention? Will the pigs flutter in delight? Will cattle? People?
A cynical moon-like sliver appeared on the figure's face.
Horror. All the world's current construct dictated horror.. and yet, there was no horror. Just a few molecules' procession of random motion and random cessation.
What does it matter?
A mockingbird suspended the air in song. Its trill began a chorus of music, of life. The world set into motion once more.
The figure staggered out into cool morning air. The trees poised their welcome and, just as they've done for the past two hundred years, embraced the figure into its smothering depths.
A worm nudged its head through a plentiful carpet of grass into the crisp, spring air.
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
I wrote my first short-story.. so proud.. :)
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
It's a two-round story now, do your best. :)
Posted by BillyTheKids 4 years ago
BillyTheKids
Why is this not working... dammit
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
Yeah.. there's a huge square between our profile squares that says :
BillyTheKids has forfeited round #2.
Started:2/27/2013Category:Entertainment
Updated:4 days agoStatus:Debating Period
Viewed:113 timesDebate No:30781

Denoting your forfeiture :(
Posted by BillyTheKids 4 years ago
BillyTheKids
Okay... Im confused, mind explaining?
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
No.. I meant
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
As in:
"WHY DID YOU FORFEIT?!?!?!?
WHY?!!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Posted by BillyTheKids 4 years ago
BillyTheKids
Fine have it your way then
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
NOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
I did say I was fine either way.. the problem is, having each write a story would visually segment our stories.. someone reading this debate will read one story, then have their thoughts completely cut off by going on to the next story, there is no flow/stability and makes the story less digestible..