Jacobm03031999
TetsuRiken

Films are better than serials(stories/plays which is shown in regular installments).

Started: 11/26/2013 Category: TV

Jacobm03031999

Pro

Hello,I am of the opinion that films are better.
The following would be my instigation.Serials are very long.For watching a film,it takes less time than it takes for a serial.A serial lasts many months or even years.If a serial lasts for a year,a person watching it would be sitting in front of the television for about 100 hours.But,for watching a film it takes only about three hours. there are risks for a long program like the sudden death of a person involved in it.There is also another problem with these serials.Most of the actors are inexperienced and do not act very well.This is the reason why these people are not chosen to act in films.
TetsuRiken

Con

1. Series
2.why only wach someting for a few hours whn you can enjoy it for days also what happens when a movie doesn't have a defendant end then you have to wait for 3 to 4 years but with a series you can enjoy them week by week assuming that the show season hasn't ended at the time and that the line up doesn't screw up.
Jacobm03031999

Pro

The following would be my instigation.In case of a film,it is more likely to have a finite end because the initiatives would fear that the rating would go down if it does not have a suitable ending ending.So you do not have to wait for another year.Anyway,the date of publishing the next film would not be announced the next movement.This reduces anxiety in the minds of people.My argument is that you have to sit in front of the television everyday for watching the same serial.Another point to be noted is that the story does not change very much in a short period of days.But,in the case of a film series,there is a totally different story in each film even though the characters remain same.
I would like to add a suggestion.Your argument has some spelling and grammar errors.These are not recommended.Your argument will be based on spelling,grammar,cited sources and civility.
TetsuRiken

Con

Again it's not serial its series and what if I like watching TV every day which I don't I usually only watch TV on Saturdays at 10:00 PM but not my point I like my anime and I don't just want to watch the movies because then I'd have noting to do when I'm board or when I'm on the internet and motives are getting worse and worse the last good movie I saw was DBZ Battle of Gods I haven't seen a good one since all they make any more is about some book or speech based movie or terrible Cartoon movies I'd even take the crime shows over most movie any more they are crap any more so there no fun anymore.
Jacobm03031999

Pro

I am sorry if you misunderstood the topic.The topic is that films are better than serials.I have not mentioned about series.
The following would be my argument.If your argument is about getting bored watching films,I must say that I am against it.On my view,you can only watch serials for about half an hour.In the case of a film you can watch it for longer periods.I am telling about your case.
TetsuRiken

Con

The only thing that involves serial that I've herd is serial killer and I'm sorry if I ruined your debate if I'm wrong.