lord_megatron
TheGiftofJah

Filthy console peasants, glorious pc master race

Started: 7/7/2016 Category: Games

lord_megatron

Pro

The glorious pc master race are true gamers, filthy console peasants can't even master the keyboard
TheGiftofJah

Con

The PC race may have the fps advantage and whatnot but the console warriors have the bloodline. We started out with the Nintendo 64 and Sega Genisis and now we have the Ps4 and Xbox One. Consoles are far more reliable because you dont have to worry about the system crashing. And the keyboard, why waste time adjusting that large rectangle when you can use a comfortable, finger friendy controller. Also. When you're offline and still want to play with real humans, then you just tell your bud to grab his controller and play split screen. The pc lan party is just pathetic, too many computers, too many chairs and too much space that's needed. Console Life all the way.
lord_megatron

Pro

Reliability
Consoles always needs to be plugged in and are not easy to transport. Plus, my xbox crashed once, its not like it happens only with pc. The cd can have a virus, or the internet speed can get slow.
Keyboard
That's why we are the master race. Your thumb thing doesn't require any skills. Moreover, joypad/sticks can be connected to the pc through USB, for those little easy gamers out there. It is much more awesome and masterful to use the entire keyboard to perform your moves than use the thumb twiddler.
Multiplayer
Split screen is there in pc games also, and pc lan is good with the bluetooth. If the screen is small, connect it to the tv with the usb. You say too much space for pc and chairs, yet consoles need all that wiring and plugging as well as no. of chairs= no. of players. And you can't take your console when you on a vacation, but I will drag my laptop.
Models
I don't need to mention the evolution of pc models, from large size desktops to small notebooks and tab convertibles.
My arguments
Money
All consoles have very few free games, and just trials/demos. You have to buy every game from the store. No problem with pc. With hacks, free gaming sites and developers tools, we have enough games on pc. Armorgames.com and kongregate are just two examples of the many free gaming sites out there.
Money Part 2
Furthermore, a console costs far too much compared to the pc, because in a console you can only play games, but on a pc you can debate on DDO and do much more stuff. Multi-tasking your work and games is possible for the glorious master race. And console guys have to pay for every game and have no other form of apps except games. How sad.
Mobility
Take my laptop anywhere, but my consoles stuck at home. What a bummer
Storage
Some consoles always need the cd plugged in to play that game. No such problem for the master race, download all the games and play them anywhere.
Batteries
Oh no my controller is out of batteries! No my plug point is broken! No stop walking in front of the screen! Never the pc gamer said oh no my mouse is out of batteries!
Hybrid skills/difficulty
Can the console gamer use two devices at once? PC gamers use the keyboard and the mouse together in shooters and stuff. The challenging level of PC is extremely high. Apart from shooters, console games are not difficult, and I lose the shooters due to the camera controls. The casual gamers also play capitalism games, which I have not yet saw on any console. PC gaming is diverse. Console gaming is a nutshell.
Stop wasting your money. Join the PC master race!!
TheGiftofJah

Con

The PC crashes much more than the console. Whether it be connectivity issues or system errors, consoles suffer less then the Pc does. As for the keyboard, you made the argument for me, it requires skill while the controller can easily be used by a veteran or a newbie as it has far more less buttons to press. The new gen consoles pretty much guarentee a wireless experience, you can enjoy a game of Black Ops Zombies with only 2 wires needed: the connection plug and the hdmi cable. A console can easily be put into a suitcase and all you need to get the best console experience is the console, 2 wires, and one controller. That is literally just 4 things. To get the pc experience, you need the computer/laptop, a keyboard, a mouse, a charger(for the laptop), a graphical chip that you buy every 6 months and not mention much more.

If you wanna talk about models ,then why not mention how slim and portable the Playstation and Xbox consoles have become. When a new Operating System like Windows comes out, people just leave the previous Os behind while when it comes to consoles, thousands to even millions still have their Xbox 360, Nintendo 64 and Playstation 2 handy and well.

Money

Free console games? Ok, here are a couple of free games: Blacklight Retribution, Loadout, Warframe,Dc Universe Online,Evolve,Hustle Kings,Planetside 2, Resident Evil Revelations 2,P.T and War Thunder. As for our demos, trust me they are that good that you WILL buy the full game. As for Armorgames and kongregate, yeah they USED to be pretty good, now they're full of crappy discount Dotas and some games you play because you have nothing better to do.

And lets talk about games, you want a game that even then best of the best rage on, How about Dark Souls. I know its on PC but we all know how it did there, so many errors. I tried it on Pc once and the only thing I raged on was the game crashing again and again and again.

Exclusives

No doubt that console slays Pc when it comes to excluives. Companys like Naughty Dog and Ubisoft make many diverse video games exclusively for console like:Demon"s Souls, Mario Galaxy, Last of Us, Trials HD, Valkyria Chronicles, Journey and Uncharted.

Diversity

Consoles have: shooters,stealth,adventure,racing,sports,strategy, platformers,RPG, survival,interactive simulations and MMOs.

History: As mentioned before, the bloodline of consoles is there from the 60s. Many memorable video game characters are console exclusve like : Master Cheif, Joel and Ellie, Nathan Drake,Mario,Link,Snake,Ryu,Leon s Kennedy,Sonic and everyones favourite badass, Kratos.

The Pc Master race is good but not good enough to reach the level of awesomeness that is the powerful,mighty,legendary Console Warrior race.
lord_megatron

Pro

Crashes
Nonsense. The console is pathetic. PC crashes only if you put viruses or root it, which can happen with the console as well. Connectivity issues are in the console as well, it depends on your wifi, not the device.
Stuff
A laptop has a keyboard, mouse built-in, and the charger is equivalent to the console plug. A graphical chip is already in-built and I have 2 pcs for 5 years I never had to buy 1. For console you have the games, the controller, the wires connecting to the tv and the console, and another controller for your multiplayer.
Models
You are biased. I still have windows 7. And consoles are not portable, they are larger than a laptop! The models were to rebut your argument about "We started out with the Nintendo 64 and Sega Genisis and now we have the Ps4 and Xbox One".
Free games
What sort of pathetic pc you have?? PC rarely crashes.
Plus, your free games need to be downloaded, and they have a large gb size. And my wifi is 500 kb/s. I don't think they offer that many free cds, do you? On PC, there are diverse games ranging from 10mb to 1 gb. Moreover, are these free games on the same console model? Or are they spanned out? On PC, every game works on all pcs, from a supercomputer to a home laptop.
Plus, Armor games and kongregate have about 100,000 games together, you can't thrash them all. Try freefall tournament, kings road, or swords and potions. There are many more, but I can't remember them.
Exclusives
Uncharted was on PC, I think. Moreover, console gamers are increasing as its "the new, in and cool thing". Peasants are always more in number than the master race. Kingdom Rush is a great game on PC. And adventure capitalist is okay,
Diversity
I thought sonic was a pc game.
Console games are far too easy and far too costly. Pro's list of free games is just about 30 games, pc has more than a million free games. He tells me to buy them, but since I already wasted money on the console and my parents are disapproving I don't think thats gonna happen. And many pc paid games are out there as well, for the rich. Once you buy a console, buy new games every month. Once you buy a pc, you buy a pc
Easiness
PC gaming has lot of easy games as well, its not just for hard-core gamers. We have different difficulty levels for all.
Arguments not rebutted
USB controller
Multi-tasking money saving pc
Storage
Batteries
Hybrid skills
Glorious PC master race!!
TheGiftofJah

Con

I tried gaming with the built in mouse keyboard on the laptop and I can tell you that I have never had such a bad gaming experience in my life. The hand positioning sucks and by default, you ca'nt even use the mouse and keyboard at the same time. And when using a keyboard and mouse seperatley, it still is really uncomfortable. And to make that problem go away, you have to spend more cash on those gel filled mousepad. You will never have that issue with a controller, which I might add get even more improved for comfort as time goes by. As for getting games for consoles, you have to get games for pc as well and if you try to tell me you can download games on the PC, you can do that on the console as well. Graphical chips are built in but they keep getting updated and it becomes a nuisance.

Models
Exactly, you still have a windows 7, why not a Windows 10, I know because it sucks. While our new consoles are built near to perfection. You can choose from 4 playstation,3 xbox and tons of Nintendo consoles, while when it comes to windows, you either use windows 7,8 or 10. Can you tell me anyone who uses any other windows. Consoles are portable, i know alot of kids who take their console up the hill to their friends house and all they need to do is attach 3 cables.

Free Games
When I said Pc crashes a lot, I meant after 1 year. While a console never crashes for up to 4 years. Games need to be downloaded yes, but they get downloaded as fast as sonic. And dont talk about gb, my ps4 is 1tb fam.

Diversity
Uncharted on Pc, do me a favour, go on wikipedia and check the platforms for ucnharted and as for sonic, i guess it might be on pc now but it originated from us console war. And when you say 100,000 free games, just remember, its quality over quantity. There are some good games on free to play websites but they wil never match the legendary free games you can play on console. Also you say you only can play games on console when in fact you can use Youtube,Ign,Netflix and many other apps.And you keep rebutting the argument that console games are easy, not true bloodborne and demons souls are console exclusives that are really really hard.You can easily press pause and change the difficulties. Hell, some games have a nightmare difficulty. Free games keep coming out and we console gamers just got Saints Row gat out of hell, gone home and nba 2k16 for free. Again quality over quantity. And consoles definitely have the upper hand in that field.
You can easily attach a keyboard and mouse with a console even though why would you, the controller is more user friendly,smoother and robust.
1 Tb of storage in consoles
Legendary and addictive video games
Easier to use
Much more diverse
Stop being a PC peasant( it even sounds more catchy then console peasant)
Join the Amazing and Legendary race of CONSOLE WARRIORS!!!!
Posted by KRTxBallistic 1 year ago
KRTxBallistic
I use a Cronus Max to use them.
Posted by lord_megatron 1 year ago
lord_megatron
It is possible?? Still, I doubt the console games have much for mouse and keyboard
Posted by KRTxBallistic 1 year ago
KRTxBallistic
I use a keyboard and mouse on my Xbox One.
Posted by lord_megatron 1 year ago
lord_megatron
I am saying pc gaming is better and console gaming is a low standard of gaming
Posted by KingDebater369 1 year ago
KingDebater369
Are you saying PC is better, or that PC gamers are the only true gamers and the Console gamers aren't fit to be considered gamers?