Zeratul
VoodooChild

Final Fantasy VII's storyline is the best in gaming

VoodooChild

Zeratul

Pro

I Zeratul believe that FFVII changed the history of gaming storylines. It has every element that would make you want to play it more and more. It has been the basic influence for fantasy based video games and has not been touched by any Final Fantasies to date. The Characters have the perfect personality and charisma that make the story better than nearly any movie i've seen as well. It goes from the broken down hero with no hope left but all his friends telling him to keep going to the Villian who was once everyone's hero then turned to a life of hatred to everyone.
VoodooChild

Con

I agree Final Fantasy is a good game but it is not the best. Donkey Kong is. Without a doubt whatsoever the classic game Donkey Kong is the best ever. Its got the perfect characters Donkey and Diddy Kong who travel all through out the island battling through various enemies including birds, frogs, snakes, and armadillos. And after each area the two brothers face the biggest of the baddest of the area. There are bosses at every area which you must defeat before moving on. This game is incredible and it is never ending. I have had this game since i was like five and i have yet to beat it because it is so jampacked with excitement and news things every step of the way.

Good luck to zreartuluetl or whatever the heck your name is.
Zeratul

Pro

I'd Like To Thank My opponent for excepting

"Its got the perfect characters Donkey and Diddy Kong "-VoodooChild

My opponent obviously Thinks Two Monkeys traveling through a jungle is better than having numerous characters, including Tifa Lockheart, vincent Valentine, Cid Highwind, Red XIII, Aerith, Cait Sith, Yuffi, and of course Cloud which all of you supporting FFVII fans can confirm made gaming history in their appearance and are continuing to show in new games such as Dirge Of Cerberus, And the Kingdom Hearts Series) at 3 at a time intervals while battling through Shinra and its devastating forces against the earth and its lifestream while dealing with was is undoubtedly the most villainous of villains, Sephiroth, while fighting for the quest. And I definatly dont see A award winning CGI movie About The Donkey Kong Adventures coming to existance any time in the next 100years.

Thank you the readers for Taking the time To listen and have an opinion.
VoodooChild

Con

"My opponent obviously Thinks Two Monkeys traveling through a jungle is better than having numerous characters, including Tifa Lockheart, vincent Valentine, Cid Highwind, Red XIII, Aerith, Cait Sith, Yuffi, and of course Cloud" -Zeratul

My opponent says that all these characters are better than two best friends fighting the world together. Why in the heck do you need 8 characters to play a game. That is so inconvient and confusing to players until after they have played the game nonstop for a whole day. So back to the storyline of Donkey. In this game, Donkey Kong has to recover his stolen hoard of bananas from King K. Rool and the rest of the "Kremlings". His banana hoard was located just in a cave underneath his house. Fortunately, he has the special help of his best buddy, Diddy Kong a Donkey Kong wannabe. Cranky Kong who is a wise man gives them advice during their journey and Funky Kong who lets them fly back and forth to different parts of the island.

P.S. There may not be a movie but there was a T.V. series of Donkey Kong and his friends that last for many seasons and was very successful.
Zeratul

Pro

"Why in the heck do you need 8 characters to play a game. "-VC

The Gameplay is not my argument here so it should not matter my opponents opinion on whether the game is confusing to play with more players even though you only play with one more at a time than Donkey Kong, i am simply arguing that the storyline of FFVII is the best and positively tops that of donkey kong and his pals traveling through a jungle to kill a large crocodile. The vengeance and entrancing drama based story is a much larger scale than a super nintendo game you play at five, and even my opponent says he has had it since he was five but not that he still plays it obviously he lost interest and this is the reason he has yet to beat it. Donkey kong does not even have dialogue to keep a storyline strong and ongoing. FFVII is a landmark in video game storyline history compared to what my opponent things is nintendo's effort to out interest it. FFVII will stay in the list of what some people have actually voted as the best video game ever made while donkey has and will remain never on any vote of such standards and importance.

My opponent has made a good fight with his donkeykong ways but i trust you the voters to realize the reality here.

PS: Donkey Kong Sucks
VoodooChild

Con

"The Gameplay is not my argument here so it should not matter my opponents opinion on whether the game is confusing to play with more players even though you only play with one more at a time than Donkey Kong, i am simply arguing that the storyline of FFVII is the best and positively tops that of donkey kong" Round Three

Here my opponent states that it is not about the characters it is just about the storyline.

"My opponent obviously Thinks Two Monkeys traveling through a jungle is better than having numerous characters, including Tifa Lockheart, vincent Valentine, Cid Highwind, Red XIII, Aerith, Cait Sith, Yuffi, and of course Cloud" Round Two

Here my opponent states that numerous characters are better than two Characters.
So are we talking about the storyline or characters here?

Anyways, My opponent also states that Donkey kong is not good because i said i played it when i was five and still havent beaten it. No where in that sentence did i say i lost interest and quit playing because it was bad. But lets face reality. Donkey kong is infact a very old game and some of you may have never even played a super nintendo before. But as my opponent stated earlier this debate is only about the storyline. Also back in the day when Donkey Kong was around and kicking it was voted as the best game numerous times. So no matter the date of the game and how old it is Donkey Kong is still one of the greatest games with the best storylines ever. And Also, although FFVII maybe the game to play these days , there will be a day where it is the old game and there are newer games that people think are better. And also yesterday when i broke out the Super Nintendo i did in fact beat Donkey Kong.

Its been a pleasure debating you. Good Luck to you and may the best man win.

P.S. You Know What. You Suck
Posted by VoodooChild 7 years ago
VoodooChild
Man this debate brings back some good old memories. I still can't believe I won. And still makes me laugh to see how upset ethan was to have read this debate and not have learned anything. Why don't you go try and read a book man. You are the dumbass for wanting to get on here and learn something.
Posted by Bigfoot 7 years ago
Bigfoot
Hi im bigfoot. I need to criticize a few points here. Donkey Kong is not a monkey. Hes a bigfoot as well. Bigfeet are not monkeys, were bipedal humanoids. However diddy kong is a monkey. And how do people think a bigfoot teaming up with a chimp to travel a beautiful world to kill an evil reptile is not a good story line? and you spelled douche wrong you douchebag. Glad to see donkey kong prevailed
Posted by VoodooChild 7 years ago
VoodooChild
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Looks like the best man came out on top. All you people said I suck (mainly pointing this at ethan) and I won. Donkey Kong is better. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by DrumBum1234 8 years ago
DrumBum1234
Man you guys are mean. Why can't you just let some friends debate without criticizing everything they do.
Posted by VoodooChildJr 8 years ago
VoodooChildJr
I don't see why yall even care this much. Its one debate. Don't read it if you got a problem with it. It you feel you have wasted your time thats your fault for chosing to read it. And why can't people just get on this site to have a little funny debate with their friends to see who would win. Why So Serious?
Posted by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
ugh its people like this who corrupt the fun this site brings
Posted by ethanw12 8 years ago
ethanw12
Is it more pathetic that people come onto this site to learn things and expand their culture by viewing and conceding to other peoples opinions or that people like you come on here to waste other peoples time by acting like a little child. The seriousness of the topic does not matter you are still wasting my time by not taking it seriously. Also I am surprised that you have not been banned for your blatent cussing despite the fact that you change one letter in each curse to get by with it.
Posted by Zeratul 8 years ago
Zeratul
Yeah i really need to learn better typing skills sorry guys i'll work on it
Posted by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
ya but he is so right. i loved the new final fantasy game more than any other final fantasy game created it was amazing. i have to vote zeratul on this one
Posted by ethanw12 8 years ago
ethanw12
Ok Zeratul, gotta say. Your typing is terrible. Terrible typos everywhere. But that is forgivable considering that VoodooChild is a deusche. It doesn't matter that this is not the most hot button of topics. Zeratul is trying to take it seriously and make an enjoyable debate for the viewers. VoodooChild your contributions to the debate were pathetic and a waste of my time. You could have at the very least tried to make Donkey Kong out to be the best story. It would be tough but you could have at least tried. I had high hopes for this debate. There are alot of very storyline based games out there and I though I might learn something about what people think but you are an abomination to this website and sicken me.
Vote Placed by 1337Hal0 8 years ago
1337Hal0
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by VoodooChild 8 years ago
VoodooChild
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by Lampshade 8 years ago
Lampshade
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by DrumBum1234 8 years ago
DrumBum1234
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by VoodooChildJr 8 years ago
VoodooChildJr
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by Zeratul 8 years ago
Zeratul
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by ethanw12 8 years ago
ethanw12
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by threelittlebirds 8 years ago
threelittlebirds
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
ZeratulVoodooChildTied
Vote Placed by MitchellDeYoung 8 years ago
MitchellDeYoung
ZeratulVoodooChildTied