2beornot2be
WOLF.J

Finders Keepers? LOST $$$

2beornot2be has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/29/2018 Category: Economics

2beornot2be

Con

You find $200 at school on the ground in front of the their school. Should you keep it?
WOLF.J

Pro

Whose school spefically?, who we dealing with here.._
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
resend me a challenge if u want
Posted by 2beornot2be 5 months ago
2beornot2be
No keeping money is stealing!

I think that if you find money I dont think you should keep that money and I have 3 reasons.

My first reason is will the for that person who dropped the money might be looking for the money or might wanted to use the money in a little and lost it. And also how would you feel if you were the one who dropped 100 dollars! And who ever gave it to you maybe

The next reason is when you take money try to find who that is because if you lose something maybe since you returned the money back if you lost something someone might find that thing you lost and find you that happened to my dad.

In conclusion think that keeping money is not okay and maybe you can"t find the owner but maybe if you don"t need the money as much you can give the money to someone how needs that money.
Posted by Nd2400 5 months ago
Nd2400
It yours now. Spend it on whatever you like....