GarrettLeverentz
seedative

Finding Bigfoot is the greatest show of the millenia

GarrettLeverentz

Pro

This show is the bomb-digidy. In the words of Stefon, "This show has everything". It has characters that you love and know like Bobo, the cast is a bunch of jokesters, and we are always on the edge of our seat waiting for them to find bigfoot. There is a squatch in these woods, and greatness in this show.
seedative

Con

Thank you for this debate. I must say that I believe that this show is a "waste of time". first off, they have never found anything. its all stories. there is no physical, hard proof that "Saskatchewan" exists. we have no evidence except the "personal experiences" that the people say. as how this relates to the resolution, this makes virtually any and everything that they chase after a myth. for all that we can see from our view, the "Saskatchewan" they could be chasing could be a raccoon, or a bear. it could be anything. this makes the main premise of the show based upon fiction. as with your statement "This show is the bomb-digity" and the statement "the cast is a bunch of Jokesters, and we are always on the edge of our seat waiting for them to find Bigfoot." they are completely based upon opinion. there is no fact to it. I am officially making these statements invalid. I await the response from my opponent.
GarrettLeverentz

Pro

GarrettLeverentz forfeited this round.
seedative

Con

As the judges can see, my opponent has forfeited this round.
GarrettLeverentz

Pro

GarrettLeverentz forfeited this round.
seedative

Con

seedative forfeited this round.
Posted by alex.gutenberg 2 years ago
alex.gutenberg
Let me tell you what, I think that Finding Bigfoot is a great show based purely off the fact that you have to watch it with an open mind. If you're watching it and taking everything seriously you are missing the true joy of watching the show. The two hour season premier is this Sunday night and by the previews I think they might find one this season.