leojm
KernGordon

Finish my Story!!

leojm
Started: 9/12/2013 Category: Funny

leojm

Pro

I will start the story, and you try finishing it up. Have fun. Try making it as funny as possible, does not need to be true. This will be a blast. Thank you. First round Acceptence. lol :)
Good Luck!!!
KernGordon

Con

let's do this
leojm

Pro

I want to thank my opponent here for accepting this debate. I want this to be fun as possible. I will start with the story, and my opponent needs to finish it, after he posts his added story I shall add from his and so on. I want to thank everybody who took the time to read this debate. I had fun writing this story. I hope my opponent will enjoy it as I am. Once Again thank you voters for your fair vote and taking the time to read this.

Well here it goes,

I was in middle school at this time. I hated this one teacher so much. It was just horrible. I started a little gang in my school. Me and my gang friends, to tell you I was a trouble maker in middle school. We had this festival going on early in the summer. This was before school was out. My gang and I fallowed this teacher everywhere and did things to her to make her look like an idiot. Well, she had to go to the port a potty to go do her business. My gang and I grabbed a can of pop, bungee cords, some jars of spiders, and a bag full of weed. We fallowed her; I was the gang leader, so it was my responsibility to do stuff. So, I shook up a can of pop, took out the bag of weed, and the jars of spiders; I opened the port a potty where she was at and threw everything in. Then, we bungeed up the port a potty with her in it. She flipped out. She stood up, knocking down the port a potty with herself in there. We ran always laughing our heads off. The next day….

KernGordon

Con

I sucked p*nis and it tasted like milk and sh*t and I enjoyed it because....
leojm

Pro

This is all you got? A story is more than one line. It shows you did not try at all. For this reason the vote should go to me. But I have to finish his story, so here it is.

Then I got AIDS. I was rushed to the hospital to get treated. All my gang showed up thinking I was a goner. I recovered from this painful experience. That was the last time I ever did that again. Then my least favorite teacher came in to the hospital room that I was staying at, and holy shlt she smelled to high heavens. I thought I was going to die. All my friends ran out of the room. I held my breath, trying to"I dono what I was doing, I was going to either die or pretended like I"m going to die, so she can leave this room. She started to talk, the oxygen mask wasn't giving me enough oxygen, I was seriously needing more air. I started to choke and suffocate. I need breath, I need air. She finally realized what was happening, she ran out of the room to get the nurse. After she left I finally took a deep breath and was relieved. The oxygen mask agreed with me. The nurse arrived"
Please do try to write an actual story, thank you. :)
KernGordon

Con

b*tch none of the points go to you because I didn't ask you to finish mine, that was my answer get used to it.
Also since you made one for me then I deserve the points
Posted by kawaii_crazy 3 years ago
kawaii_crazy
you two are rude
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
huh?
Posted by peedeeboi 3 years ago
peedeeboi
Why doesn't the challenger make a challenge?
Vote Placed by mikicat10 3 years ago
mikicat10
leojmKernGordonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro story was sensible and con? All I have to say is watch your language
Vote Placed by rajun 3 years ago
rajun
leojmKernGordonTied
Reasons for voting decision: what just happened?
Vote Placed by TeaPartyAtheist 3 years ago
TeaPartyAtheist
leojmKernGordonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's story was a joke