Incognito13
Galahad

Finish the sentence,

Incognito13

Pro

As i walked into the dark tunnel......
Galahad

Con

I saw an equally dark yet more mysterious shadow.
Incognito13

Pro

But, while i never gave up to find the end of the tunnel, i walked and walked, through tunnels that lead through dead ends, but when i walked for a few more minutes......
Galahad

Con

I suddenly found myself an old man, hobbling back into the tunnel from it's very beginning. Though old, I was still intent on investigating the cavernous maw until...
Incognito13

Pro

I believed that there has to be away to get out of this maze. As i prayed everyday to God to help me out of this maze, to come out and finally recognize what freedom meant........
Galahad

Con

I realized that there never was a maze. It was all in my mind. I suddenly woke up, feeling like i had traveled for days, in a hospital bed. Looking over me, my best friend, crying.
Incognito13

Pro

As I said, "Hello," he stopped and looked up at me. His eyes were blue as May's sky, his cheeks were red as full of cherries and as I closed my eyes, I found myself on top of a cloud, people were all around me singing. I looked at myself and i saw myself as i was a teenager and.....
Galahad

Con

Wished that I could simply go home. However, the singers began singing louder and louder, becoming angrier and coarser until...
Incognito13

Pro

I stumbled on a rock and fell down, down, down, down. If felt like eternity but later on, i found myself in a very hot place. My feet were burning and i saw skeletons......
Galahad

Con

Panicking, I quickly dashed away from the grisly cadavers, blindly rushing on for what seemed like years. It seemed like an eternity later when i regained my senses; sitting at home, in my bedroom with a cup of hot chocolate and a favorite book. Turning and looking at my unicorn steed seated next to me, I dictated "Never again shall I eat purple mushrooms from the land of the fairies before noon, my dear companion, Robaghast." "Indeed," he responded, "that would be a good idea, definitely one worth remembering."
Posted by Speakerfrthedead 2 years ago
Speakerfrthedead
nice job!