ESocialBookworm
DudeStop

Finish this sentence

ESocialBookworm

ESocialBookworm

Pro

Rules:
First person writes part of a sentence.
Second person finishes the sentence, using correct grammar and if necessary punctuation.
Second person then writes the beginning of his own sentence.
He may continue the sentence from before and add on another before he puts the sentence for the other person to finish if he wishes.
First person continues that sentence and the cycle repeats.
Please no use of profanities.

Jack sucked in a deep breath, staring at the gigantic ...
DudeStop

Con

I've never done one of these before, so thanks for the challenge mate.

I'll make a sentence after I finish the one given by Pro.

I'll include the first part she had.

Jack sucked in a deep breath, staring at the outlandish beanstalk he had purchased.

Mary slowly staggered back in fear as she saw the (Finish the sentence)

Thank You Mate!
ESocialBookworm

Pro

Mary slowly staggered back in fear as she saw the huge moss green and muddy brown Cyclops, with an eye patch over his eye, rising out of the water right in front of her.

{In the sentence before, I was thinking of a kraken or monster. What did you think I would have responded to your sentence?}

Never in her life had she been more speechless than when she realized her best...
DudeStop

Con

Thanks pro.

I'll answer questions:

"{In the sentence before, I was thinking of a kraken or monster. What did you think I would have responded to your sentence?"

I was thinking of a monster, or anything that would strike fear into ones heart to the point of staggering slowly back upon sight.

I'll finish this sentence:

Never in her life had she been more speechless than when she realized her best friend had betrayed her, a single tear dripped down her small blue eyes as she stood wobbling towards the edge of the cliff, watching her churlish friend grinning widely before her.

I'll now create a sentence for Pro to finish:
As the unrelenting flames continued to grow...

Have a nice day.
ESocialBookworm

Pro

As the unrelenting flames began to grow, the atoms holding together the building began to rip apart and the little girl in the closet's tears dried with the heat, as she saw a dark black shadow walking towards her.

POI-
By the way, (as a person with OCD when it comes to English,) in your sentence, after "her best friend had betrayed her," there should have been a full stop or period.

Sentence-
As the water level increased...
DudeStop

Con

"As the unrelenting flames began to grow, the atoms holding together the building began to rip apart and the little girl in the closet's tears dried with the heat, as she saw a dark black shadow walking towards her.

POI-
By the way, (as a person with OCD when it comes to English,) in your sentence, after "her best friend had betrayed her," there should have been a full stop or period."

There's nothing noble in telling people off about publicly shaming people for grammatical gaffes and typos...

Sentence-
As the water level increased, Suzie lost her will to live, and felt all time around her stop as she released herself into the cool water.

Harriet suddenly found herself in-
ESocialBookworm

Pro

As I said before, I really didn't mean to be offensive. I was just pointing it out.

Harriet suddenly found herself in a flashing, fiery vortex; clocks and little memories flying about her.

(Jily!:))
James and Lily just wanted...
DudeStop

Con

DudeStop forfeited this round.
ESocialBookworm

Pro

I'll wait for Dudestop to post his sentence.

(I ship Jily [James and Lily from Harry Potter] by the way. That is where my idea of that sentence came from Dudestop.)
DudeStop

Con

James and Lily just wanted Harry to know that they loved and would continue to love him profoundly, even after death.
Posted by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
Hey esocial I just wanna go ahead and apologize to anything I ever did to you that rubbed you the wrong way or p*ssed you off on here. Im gonna be completely honest with you right now, im staring down a two-week temp ban from Airmax over the scrap I had with 1harder today, and im pretty sure that if it goes down I wont be able to bring myself to come back to the site after its up.

During my last temp ban I had to think long and hard over what it is I like about DDO that makes me want to be a part of it, and im starting to run out of reasons. Having Airmax always breathing down my neck over minor things while people like Wrichcirw get away with far worse sh*t is a huge mood-killer for wanting to be a part of the site, so if this latest temp ban goes through, itll probably be the one that kills any motivation I have to want to be a part of this site.

I know I've been way out of line towards you in the past and you certainly didnt deserve it. Youre a great member around here who has an outstanding record of being a great person, and you are absolutely the last person who deserved to catch any sh** from me over anything, no matter how pointless or stupid it may have been. I know youve had good reason to hate my guts and all, and what you choose to do with this apology is completely up to you. I just wanted to be able to say it while I still had the chance though, and really spell out that I am sorry about everything up until this point.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
cute ending Dudestop
fitting
Posted by marinaspins 3 years ago
marinaspins
haha this is funny. never seen this before
Posted by kenziebaker 3 years ago
kenziebaker
This is very interesting.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
ESocialBookwormDudeStopTied