fabiana12345
juliaishulia

Finn is cuter than Jack

fabiana12345

Pro

JacksGap is famous youtube channel which is run by Jackson Frayn "Jack" Harries and Finnegan Frayn "Finn" Harries. By most people, they are considered handsome; however, I believe than Finn is cuter.
juliaishulia

Con

I have to agree that both Jack and Finn are both very attractive but in my opinion, I know that Jack is cuter. For many reasons actually. For one, Jack's face is more symmetrical. His teeth, nose and eyes are very much aligned, while Finn's face is a little off to the side. According to human nature, we are naturally attracted to symmetrical faces. I will continue my reasons after you respond.
fabiana12345

Pro

fabiana12345 forfeited this round.
juliaishulia

Con

juliaishulia forfeited this round.
fabiana12345

Pro

fabiana12345 forfeited this round.
juliaishulia

Con

juliaishulia forfeited this round.
fabiana12345

Pro

fabiana12345 forfeited this round.
juliaishulia

Con

juliaishulia forfeited this round.
Posted by Junha2k 2 years ago
Junha2k
I would have accepted this debate, but they are n00bs at debating. XD
#Petoonia #Vioolet #Joon Hoo
Posted by Junha2k 2 years ago
Junha2k
#Petoonia #Vioolet #Joon Hoo
Posted by juliaishulia 2 years ago
juliaishulia
Posted by juliaishulia 2 years ago
juliaishulia
Posted by juliaishulia 2 years ago
juliaishulia