Cooldudebro
Nivek

First World Feminism in the USA

Cooldudebro

Con

First round is for acceptance. No definitions shall be introduced or the debate will be forfeited by the offender.
Nivek

Pro

I accept. Thanks for having me. I look froward to a productive conversation.
Cooldudebro

Con

Cooldudebro forfeited this round.
Nivek

Pro

I don't think con is coming back. I'm back to my books then, if anyone wants to dbate me withthis, shoot me a pm or comment.
Cooldudebro

Con

Alright new debate? I'd love to debate this but i've veen busy. Let's start a new debate.
Nivek

Pro

I'll be glad if I can debate you with this. You can debate with me whenever's convenient for you. Thanks for coming online. Haha
Cooldudebro

Con

Cooldudebro forfeited this round.
Nivek

Pro

Nivek forfeited this round.
Cooldudebro

Con

Cooldudebro forfeited this round.
Nivek

Pro

Please leave it as a TIE. Thanks
Posted by Nivek 1 year ago
Nivek
I can't speak for personal reasons, especially on your case but I do like to add that it's only human pettiness you're experiencing, assuming your rebuttals were on topic. Suicide rates for men are skyrocketing, that much is observable, especially since the stigma surrounding men are still unpleasant. It is unbelievably stupid to assume that gender issues are non-existent, especially for males.

That said, there is also the issue of women's rights. I don't agree with any of sargon's points, or other glorified youtube MRAs such as thunderf00t but I can certainly see that feminism is still a net benefit. Since I'm debating the topic, I won't disclose them here though haaha

Thanks for sharing your view and no need to apologize, you're merely venting out your frustration, that alone is justifiable.
Posted by snkcake666 1 year ago
snkcake666
@Nivek. Similar to Sargon of Akkad's points, really. Unfortunately the matter was closer to what points I was -not- able to say to her before I was dismissed. They were primarily rebuttals, given it was the only real opportunity for me to speak: General homicide rates among men, suicide rates, tendency for sentences to be significantly longer for men than women, tendency for women to win custody of a child in the case of a divorce, etc. My point within that matter was the degree of "issues" which both genders face- not just women.

There there was the rebuttal concerning the mis-correlatesd"pay-gap difference", since men on average work more hours than women, which accounts for the difference in pay (not the actual work/hour ratio, contrary to what feminists attempt to claim).

Sorry, this is your debate; it just ticks me off beyond belief that a high school teacher would have the nerve to silence a student under the First Amendment.
Posted by Nivek 1 year ago
Nivek
What sort of argument did you say to her snkcake666?
Posted by snkcake666 1 year ago
snkcake666
God, literally one ofy teachers just today went of on a tangent claiming that America is a "patriarchal society". So when I challenged her, the class got into a large discussion. But surprise surprise, every time I attempted to speak, she either cut me off or deliberately called upon another student first, even when it was blatantly obvious that I was first. Is this honestly the mindset of third wave feminists- to limit the freedom of speech, just to ensure the security of their "beliefs"? Best of luck instigator. I shall subscribe to this debate.
Posted by Cooldudebro 1 year ago
Cooldudebro
It's obvious. the topic is first world feminism in the USA. I'm against the movement in the USA. Pro will be for the movement. Arguments come when the debate is accepted.
Posted by Cooldudebro 1 year ago
Cooldudebro
Against
Posted by JT5000killer 1 year ago
JT5000killer
what? what is your argument? what is the point? what are you fighting for/against? come on you gotta make things clear.