Daryl123
gamespy2020

Five Nights At Freddy's (Pro) vs Pokemon (Con)

Daryl123 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 11/9/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Daryl123

Pro

I believe that Five Nights At Freddy's is better than Pokemon.

The rules are simple.
No cursing.
Yes to Theories as long as they are highly plausible.
Everything else is allowed.
gamespy2020

Con

To me, there is no contention in this debate. Pok"mon is a classic game that has been entertaining people of all ages for over 20 years. FNAF games are rushed and have only been around for a little over a year. Pok"mon has a beautiful community of trading and competitive battling while FNAF has a fan base full of 5 year olds who think their solving some mystery by analyzing these indie games with absolutely no substance. You can argue if you wish Daryl, but I doubt you have any arguments that can sway me.
Daryl123

Pro

First off you said that FNAF was for 5 year olds but there is thinking and strategy involved. Too much for even 10 year olds. There is also tons of YouTubers that are famous because of FNAF. Let me name a few. Markiplier and Game Theory are well known and thanks to FNAF that are popular. Also there are tons of theories that come with FNAF and to name a few, The Dream Theory, The Theory about Purple Guy being FNAF 4 kid's dad. There is a lot of people that their whole life is surrounded by FNAF like me. Thats all I have for now.
gamespy2020

Con

Oh, you FNAF fans, so persistent. There is nothing that FNAF can credit itself to that Pokemon ten times better. In terms of strategy, the types and moves and items take a lot of thinking and strategic prowess if you want to win online competitive battling. Complicated things such as EV training and breeding for perfect IVs are to complex to explain and makes Pokemon one of the most strategic games to date. As for youtubers, a lot of Youtubers who play FNAF don't just play FNAF. In contrast, there's a whole legion of famous you tubers that almost exclusively play Pokemon such as Patterrz, Munchingorange, ShadyPenguin, TheJWittz, and a bunch of others. There is nothing about FNAF that can even compare to a classic like Pokemon.
Posted by datGUUYY 2 weeks ago
datGUUYY
comments section glitch, sorry...
Posted by datGUUYY 2 weeks ago
datGUUYY
FNAF is a better series than it is usually given credit for. The storyline was well thought out, the gameplay has the potential to make things really scary, and the idea is original. But Pokemon? Really? Ok, if you want to prove that a game franchise is good, there are better ways to do it than comparing it to a franchise that practically owns the gaming market, and failing at doing so. FNAF, as good as it is, isn't better than Pokemon. I'm sorry.
Posted by datGUUYY 2 weeks ago
datGUUYY