Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is the best game of the trilogy

Round 1-Acceptance

Round 2-Arguments

Round 3-Rebuttals

Round 4-Conclusion

-No equivocation
-You must support your argument using features of each game, whether they are good or bad.
-Use solid reasoning. Don't just say, "FNAF 1 because Foxy is hot" or whatever.

I accept the challenge and will be opposing the idea that FNAF 2 is the best game in the trilogy

I will not only explain the positive aspects of Five Nights at Freddy's 2, but I will also discuss why both the 1st and 3rd games don't even compare to the 2nd one in terms of quality.

That being said, I will begin my argument:

Reason 1) Variety- Five Nights at Freddy's 2, without a doubt, offers the most variety out of any game in the trilogy. There are 4 toy animatronics , 4 regular animatronics, (which are distorted a way that gives me a creepy vibe, and I like to see tese kind of things in a Five Nights at Freddy's game) Balloon Boy, The Puppet, and various hallucinations like Golden Freddy, Purple (or Shadow) Freddy, Shadow Bonnie, a recolored Balloon Boy hallucination, and probably even more that I missed. Five Nights at Freddy's 1 has Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. Five Nights at Freddy's 3 has only one legitimate animatronic, and that's Springtrap. The Phantoms are simply hallucinations, and since they are not real, they cannot kill the player. This ruins the mood, thus, killing the scary vibe involving animatronics actually trying to kill you. More characters can build up the plot more, and make the gameplay challenging and enjoyable as a whole.

2) Difficulty- Five Nights at Freddy's 2 has the perfect balance of entertainment value and difficulty.
FNAF 1 was rather easy for the 1st 4 nights, and Five Nights at Freddy's 3 was way too hard. (with the exception of Night 1, since it was boring and had no action)

3) Plot- Five Nights at Freddy's 1 had a good plot, however, it doesn't even compare to Five Nights at Freddy's 2 in terms of quality. Five Nights at Freddy's 2 has a lot of mini games that tell you about events in the storyline, and how they happened. Five Nights at Freddy's 3 only showed 4 of the main animatronics get torn apart, a rather anticlimactic ending, and mini games that involve giving cake to children.

FNAF 1 is too small and could've had a little bit more features, and FNAF 3 is way too complicated and downright confusing.

When CON sets up his/her argument, I must ask if you can state which FNAF game is your favorite.

angrytumblrfeminist forfeited this round.

Con has forfeited Round 2

Con has forfeited Round 3.

Since this is my last post, I will give a brief summary of the debate.

Con has stated his or her position, and has forfeited Rounds 2-3. On the other hand, Pro has stated his reasoning for his claim and has had nothing to rebut for Rounds 2-3.

Round 4 is only meant for conclusions, meaning Con cannot post an argument or rebut my argument. It is already too late.

Vote PRO

Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
He accepts, but doesn't argue. But personally, Go ahead and play "Golden Freddy Mode" (aka max difficulty on custom night), it's pretty much impossible. Or watch Markiplier or PewdiePie, they struggled. (reasoning: The animatronics don't let you wind up the music box, and either it'll run out, balloon boy will find a way into your office -> foxy kills you, or another animatronic will do you in.)
Posted by randomperson0310 1 year ago
I totally agree with Pro, but in my case I found that FNaF 3 was easier than FNaF 2, because I could hold off Springtrap with the audio. I do agree with you, However when you said that it was more confusing./
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
Sorry for the grammar errors. I tried to fix them, but my phone exited me out of the page and submitted my argument for some reason.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
@Luharis I meant of the trilogy so far. I cannot include FNAF 4 since it has not been released yet.
Posted by ImaRealMeanie 1 year ago
Personally, I'm siding with pro here. When I played FNAF1, It felt stuck. When I saw FNAF3, It was way too confusing.
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
I thought you were Envisage!
Posted by Luharis 1 year ago
Well, it's not really a trilogy now that fnaf 4 is confirmed.
Vote Placed by daem0n 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Only Pro makes any arguments, cites any sources (the movies), or makes any attempt to participate.