yomama12
Debate_King1475

Five nights at Freddy's is based on a true story

yomama12
Started: 12/13/2014 Category: Games

yomama12

Pro

I believe that the horror game known as Five nights at Freddy's is based on an actual event that took place. My opponent may try to argue against my theory and try to disprove it. First round acceptance.
Debate_King1475

Con

I think that it is very possible to be based on a true story. However, there is no actual proof that this happened. It would seem more likely then that someone would have made this up maybe in a nightmare but who knows.
yomama12

Pro

First off I want to clear up that I don't mean animatronics can be possessed by children, I mean that the person who created five nights at Freddy's may have gotten ideas from this real life incident.

Secondly I want everyone to know I did not come up with this theory, that goes to a youtuber known as Game Theorist. Check out his video on YouTube.

Now lets first go over what year the events of five nights at Freddy's supposedly happened. There are not many hints but we will use the check you get by end of the game. You get $120. By dividing 120 by the number of hours you worked(5 days times 6 hours equals 30 hours) you get $4 an hour. In today's stantards that is below minimum wage. But in the year 1993 minimum wage was between 4.25 and $5 an hour. Also interesting is that the event I am using takes place in 1993... Now the story: ( for the sake of the victims I won't post the town where this happened

December
1993. Chuck E. Cheese

It was just a normal day for the staff of a local Chuck E. Cheese. There were five people: Margaret Goldberg, the manager, and employees Silvia Krowell, Ben Grant, Holleen O'connor, and Bobby Stevens were closing up for the day. But unknown to them there was a sixth person inside, a former employee named Nathan Dunlap that was fired earlier that yearwas hiding in the restrooms. After a while he came out with a handgun and went room to room shooting everyone in the building, when he got to Bobby, who was scrubbing the kitchen, he shot Bobby in the jaw, which sent Bobby sprawling onto the floor. Nathan then left the scene but security cameras led to his capture. It is a sad story but I have strong suspicion that it helped the idea of the making of Five nights at Freddy's.

Next round I will go over the five victims links to the five animatronics that haunt the restaurant, and I want the con to know even if you win this debate I say thank you for giving me a chance to test this theory with others and say either way this turns out, GG
Debate_King1475

Con

Debate_King1475 forfeited this round.
yomama12

Pro

Now let's go over how the animatronics and victems are related.

Foxy and golden Freddy:

Bobby and Margaret seem to be related to Foxy and Golden Freddy. Bobby was shot in the jaw, and where is Foxy broken? The jaw. But Foxy is more aggressive than the others, and as manager, Margaret would need to be aggressive than the other workers. Now golden Freddy. To survive, Bobby had to pretend to be limp and lifeless to avoid Nathan coming back to finish the job. Which animatronic is limp and lifeless? Golden Freddy. Golden Freddy is the most mysterious than the others and appears to be the most seldom seen. Margaret would probably be seldom seen as manager since she would need to check stock and other things.

Bonnie:

Bonnie appears sometimes in the supply closet, filled with mops and brooms and other things. It appears as the most random room in the game, until you take in consideration that Ben was vacuuming at the time of the incident

Chica:

Sylvia was at the salad bar and closest to the bathroom, Chica walks past the bathroom and is closely related with food

Freddy:

There is not much that puts Freddy and Kolleen but it is interesting that Freddy appears in the girls bathroom, odd for a "boy". Maybe it's a reference to the fact that Kolleen was a girl, or to where Nathan had waited to attack.

I know it doesn't refer to my argument but I want to point out that the second five nights at Freddy's took place in1987, the same year as the "bite of '87...
Debate_King1475

Con

Debate_King1475 forfeited this round.
Posted by thatawesome 2 years ago
thatawesome
Freddy Frazbears pizzeria is a true place with real animatronics but Scott Cawthon also created this game out of disappointment because people said the animals in his games looked like robots and scary he was very upset but then he started making those type of games because of comments
Posted by Venum668 2 years ago
Venum668
Hmmm... could be true but wont explain where he got the names of the animatroics that walk around, this could of been a co worker that worked there and they had nicknames for all the employees.
Posted by Emily.nichol 2 years ago
Emily.nichol
Why would it be real? Are you saying that teddy bears actually walked around in a shop? That is such a bad theory. And how would you even debate this? Its a game! That would be like me saying I think the game among the sleep is real because its not.
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
Commondebator
Your personal events are irrelevant. The burden of proof is on you, not on us. This may be an automatic loss for you, unless you can proof me wrong.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
yomama12Debate_King1475Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments went uncontested, thus he/she wins arguments. Conduct to Pro for Con's round forfeits.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
yomama12Debate_King1475Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture