Itsallovernow
mistavega

Flame War Part 2

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

Itsallovernow

Pro

I challenge CON to another flame war. He's been too afraid to come back and challenge me. You can run, but you can't hide hoodrat. This is a continuation of http://www.debate.org....

I'll let you have the first punch, poser. You better hit harder this time or I'll rape your mind and make you my b*tch again then lather your mother's feces on your face.
mistavega

Con

I'll use this round as my opening statement. I wont attack you just yet, like you did to me and get in an extra cheap rebuttal. I'll keep it even, because even when engaged in acts of immorality I'm still a better Christian than you. I understand that cheap trailer trash are often bereft of any form of introspection, that would lead you to this type of moral enlightenment so I'll take the proverbial high-road. I suppose its not your fault your Wal-Mart employed goolish, gaping whoreish mother debauched you with paint chips since infancy. Ergo, I'll have mercy on your soul for the sake of my own divinity.

(lol?)

Hmm... you know what, it's quite interesting that you would bring this "war" back to life after two months time. Obsessive compulsive disorder? Probably. You know I moved on with my life that consisted with mostly BOSS matters, so to have this trivial crap come across my radar through my I-phone via email is somewhat startling. I couldn't help but to think why? At that moment I had a epiphany and came to the conclusion rather quickly that you're totally hot for me dude. This absurd debate is nothing more than some sick psychological ploy to get me to talk to you since I ignored all your emails. It's pretty sickening to me, but at the same time it's not the first time a gay guy tryed to hit on me, I am the VegaMyster after all and my astounding glamor is like a beacon of hot sexiness that translates to every living thing breathing. I think it's like some weird vibrant subatomic quantum electromagnetic pulse that's generated though my anointed heart that releases burst of erotic energy that attracts members of every color and gender, like some sort of universal pheromone that just seems to seep out of me into the world whenever my charismatic character is on display. Also referred to as (soulja boy voice) "SWAG, O.D., SWAG, O.D. SWAG, DAAAAMMNN, WHOOP, WHOOP" Damn you know what, I should just use the following rounds to just tell everyone how awesome I am, I'm sure it'll be vastly superior not to mention way more entertaining and better than anything your primitive nonsensical mental midget state would ever be able to conceivably produce.

Undoubtedly in this next segment(round2) you'll denie every last word I said and even start on a campaign in vain to insult the glory that is VegaMyster with slanderous filth, probably calling me ugly and yotta, yotta, blah, blah. However I'll quench your flames with the sand of truth and righteousness, by unavailing all the emails you sent to me. So go head insult me, call me a broke Mexican and state a bunch of minority jokes that you stole form the 90's. Just no that I'm coming(no homo) to crush you and grind you into a pulp you minuscule little vermin.
Itsallovernow

Pro

What the hell is the guy in the video even saying? I guess only you can understand retard language here. Moving on:

As IF I would even be hot for you. Retarded, drooling idiots that rub $hit in thier hair and wet the bed don't quite work for me. And don't take it easy on me yet, I like it rough. That's why I'm back. You sucked more d*ck than a Chinese hooker two months late on rent at the last debate and I'm not going to let you escape your demise. I admit it's funny coming back after 2 months and your relationship is still complicated. What's the matter? Girlfriend out f*cking someone else? Can't say I blame her. I'd laugh like hell if she turned out to be a lesbian. I'd even be surprised if she's real.

Whenever someone boasts about their life, I tend to ignore it. But I can't do that with you. I find it amazing that every word that seeps out of your mouth is always a constant flow of bull$hit that I can actually smell through the computer.

BTW come up with something other than name-calling. Actually pull a punch-line d*ckhead. Oh, I'm vermin, I'm filth, yadda yadda blah blah. Get creative or get lost. I didn't invite you back to pull the same $hit that you lost for last time. Oh, but I'm sorry, I forget. Mexican's can't learn; they're just laborers.

I feel pretty good that my house and probably most of the community I live in was built by you wetbacks who only get 20% of minimum wage salary. You're nothing and you'll never be anything. You are just a low-life scum who will face discrimination and persecution regardless of where you go or what you try to do in life because you're nothing but a hoodrat who has nothing better to do than work the jobs that us white people don't want.

Go ahead, take our sloppy seconds. That's all you'll ever get because I'm better than you. I look better than you, I make more money than you and I can fight better than you, and I can do it all in my 2011 Spring Edition Louis Vuitton heels.
mistavega

Con

Lol, it's ironic you try to chide me for lack of creativity, when you're like the epitome of cliche's and simplicity, with your primitive stereotypical insults that your inoperable brain somehow passes off as being original. Stereotypes are LITERALLY the same redundant insults passed down from generation to generation in case you haven't noticed which I'm sure you haven't, that's like the polar opposite of what creativity is captain dipsh*t. Pin that phrase on your JROTC uniform and go march your brigade of bumbling retards, you'll fine there's good reason why you were assigned to the special Olympic team.

I'm persecuted? Really now? Let me educate you, although I'm sure this effort will be done in vain and can probably be comparable to trying to teach Paris Hilton rocket science. First off even though I'm not Mexican, I'll still let you call me one because I don't mind being considered a hard working person struggling with the adversity of being impoverished. That just means when I come out of that, I'll be an awesome human being and a huge success story. Even If I was one, that would make me a Hispanic American since I was born here and I'd actually be more American than you since my ancestry is actually indigenous to the region and didn't come from off a boat.

(let me make this a paragraph, so it can be visibly harsher.)

Second off you're a homosexual. Let me reiterate. You're a homo sexual. What does that mean? You're not even a human being dude in regards to what most people think. At least with being a lowly immigrant you're still regarded as a human being. I mean damn after thousands of years in civilization you're still fighting for fundamental rights in marriage. Even a dirty migrant worker illegal immigrants you so harshly look down upon can marry in this country. Whats that make you if they have rights over you? DAMN, that's sad. I should stop now, but I'm not gonna. You're lower than an immigrant. The 3% of your kind is a total abomination to our species, concordantly it's also very counter productive to our survival. Which is why your "people" throughout history have been persecuted far worse than any illegal immigrant. Honestly you know what the worse thing about homosexuality is the worlds most influential religions reject homosexuality. Most of mankind hates you and god even hates you too, perhaps you don't know the christian doctrine you're adhering yourself to.

I had 20 minutes to right this, round 3 will be better.

until then, it's the

Verbose vainglories visionary vehement callously cavalier kid

Mista V.
Itsallovernow

Pro

Itsallovernow forfeited this round.
mistavega

Con

mistavega forfeited this round.
Itsallovernow

Pro

Itsallovernow forfeited this round.
mistavega

Con

mistavega forfeited this round.
Posted by huhmasta 4 years ago
huhmasta
Damn... i didn't know there was a round two after all this time. Haha still funny sh*t
Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
I forgot about it too.
Posted by mistavega 6 years ago
mistavega
lol, I forgot about this, 20 minutes should be enough times
Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
For the record, I am not feminine.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
ItsallovernowmistavegaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pointless...