Flash VS The Justice Leauge

First Round is Acceptance.

The rest are debate stages

I accept this debate. Also, I just want to point out that everyone is aware that the fight is going to happen, and they have all assemebled in one particular area. The reason I bring this up is because it's unfair for all of the Justice League members to be sleeping, and for Flash to kill them in one minute. I hope to have a good debate, and await Pro's arguments =)

The setting where they are fighting is Gotham City. There is no prep, and they cant call anyone else to help.

So, Flash vs Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhnter, Green Lantern and Hawk Girl.

First of all, Batman, Martian, Green Lantern, and Hawkgirl are out. (Or he could go back in time and kill them as babys)

They wont be able to react in an atto second. The quickest time recorded by man was 12 atto seconds. Batmans head would explode from Flash hitting it so hard. Martian would also be an easy kill. Flash is able make a huge bonfire faster than they can think. Green Lantern is not really that powerful. A pebble with the amount of velocity flash can put into something would kill anyone!! Same with Hawk Girl

Flash is able to run that speed. Flash is able to punch that speed also. He punched one of his villains 4000 times in one SECOND.

When he fights with superman, he could literally just take some kryptonite off Batmans tool belt, (He always has some, superman gave

kryptonite to him) and stab him multiple times. He could leave the kryptonite in his temple killing him. Alternativley, Flash can punch

infinite mass, nobody could handle infinite mass. Same with Wonder Woman, infinite mass to the face.

My opponent does not state the situation in round 1, and yet in his opening argument states the scenario?? I was not anticipating such a scenario, and Pro really should have specified the scenario beforehand. Either way, here are my arguments:

This resolution asks us to see if the Flash could beat all of the Justice League. This is an interesting proposition; as Flash is supposed to be very fast, and it is reasonable for my opponent to think that he could in fact take down all members of the league with his speed. But, the Flash’s speed would not be enough to take down all members of the Justice League, especially when given prep time.

Contention 1: Superman is faster than the Flash

It has been seen in numerous occasions that Superman is actually faster than the Flash.

If the Superman is faster than the Flash, then Flash’s “fast” factor is canceled out, that is, the fact that he’s fast doesn’t make a difference. If we cancel this out, we know that Superman’s Strength and other various abilities would easily be able to take out the Flash, especially given the fact that he would have the Justice League’s help. Especially with the help of Batman, which brings me to my next Contention:

Contention 2: Batman’s Contingency Plan(s)

Batman has already thought of a contingency plan to neutralize the Flash, and furthermore, in the latest issue of Batman (The New 52 Batman issue #35), has come up with a machine to neutralize the Flash. First, here is a picture of the Contingency Plan in action (this is from the Tower of Babel):

Here is Batman in his Mech-Suit (which was designed to take out the Justice League), taking out the Flash:

So, this proves that Batman himself could take out the Flash on TWO different occasions. And of course, with Superman on the team, there is no doubt that just Batman and Superman could beat the Flash.

But considering that every single Justice League member is involved, this greatly increases the chances that the Justice League would win.

I await rebuttals from my opponent =)

My opponent blatantly stated.

"Superman is faster than Flash"

"Batman has contengicy plans"

Now, the lowest speed that he can run without hitting the speed force is an atto second.

Before Batmans hand tells his brain to unsheathe his "weapon" he could kill him

I said before. "Fastest Man Alive"=Flash

(Plus Flash could make a vaccum to take his oxygen away)

Flash is able to steal speed from his enemies.

These are some of the abilities that Flash has

From Wikipedia: Infinite mass punch - Introduced in Grant Morrison's JLA title. Flash (Wally West), traveling near the speed of light acquired the relativistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with the force of "a white dwarf star," enabling him to knock down such powerful foes as the White Martians with a single punch. Flash's own durability is regulated by the Speed Force in such cases. Speed lend/steal - Perhaps his most versatile new power. Because the Speed Force governed all motion, Wally could rob objects of their kinetic energy, motion, or momentum (e.g., bullets in flight or turning a supervillain into a statue) and use the energy to accelerate himself even faster. He could similarly lend speed to inanimate objects or allies, enabling them to temporarily travel nearly as fast as himself. Bart Allen's future self is shown to also have this ability in the Teen Titans Titans Tomorrow story arc. Metabolize wounds - Accelerating his healing factor while using the Speed Force to sustain him, Wally could heal from grievous injury without prematurely aging like his counterpart from another reality, Walter West. Related to the ability above, he would serve as the "team medic," healing other team members by accelerating their healing factors (without prematurely aging them). Constructs - Wally discovered that if he concentrated, the Speed Force could be used to create solid constructs. The first time he used this ability was to create a solid armor enabling him to run despite having broken legs. Later examples included sealing up the openings of his costume against disease, creating pockets for holding things, etc. In JLA, when shot by Prometheus, his suit displayed bullet-resistant properties.[volume & issue needed] Most recently, it was used to repair the damage done to the various speedsters' costumes, allowing Wally to change his uniform; Jesse Quick to take up the uniform of her father, Johnny Quick; and Wally's daughter, Iris, to become the newImpulse.[8] Shield - Exhibited by Savitar, whose mastery of the Speed Force allowed him to reflect objects away from himself. Flight - Exhibited by Johnny Quick and his daughter, Jesse Quick; the only speedsters known to exhibit this ability. However, all speedsters traveling faster than escape-velocity exhibit "inverse flight". ESP - Exhibited by Max Mercury, whose communion with the Speed Force allows him to detect the motion of any object in the world, and especially to perceive other speedsters. Wally West exhibited a similar ability which allowed him to perceive Linda across time and space due to the strength of their bond. Total recall - Exhibited by Bart Allen, who can retain everything he speed-reads (in contrast to other speedsters, who only retain the information temporarily). Speed scouts - Exhibited by Bart Allen, who can create Speed Force-duplicates of himself that, due to the timeless nature of the Speed Force, can travel forwards and backwards through time. They can also manipulate objects or merge their consciousness with Bart, informing him of their actions. However, after one of his Speed Scouts was killed, Bart was thrown into a coma and hasn't used the ability since. Speed control - Traveling at any speed one believes they can move at. Negate Anti-Life Equation - Not yet explained, but it is seen in Final Crisis #4 when Barry Allen kissed his wife, who was under the control of Anti-Life, and the Speed Force surrounded her and she regained her free will.[9] Muscle growth - Exhibited by Jai West, who has the power to speed up the growth of his muscles, temporarily giving him super strength, but causing him to be exhausted after a short time. Intangibility/Self-molecular control - Exhibited by Barry Allen, Bart Allen, and Iris West. Their total control of kinetic energy at a molecular level allows them to match the vibrational frequency needed to travel easily into and through solid matter. Wally West has this ability, too, but with less control, so solid matter usually explodes when coming in contact with him. When Bart Allen internalized the Speed Force into himself, he too showed difficulty with this ability, melting matter if not concentrating enough. Iris' control is as effortless as Barry's, but unlike his, it is somewhat unstable. As an offensive ability, it can be used to scramble one's molecular structure to the point of literal disintegration.[10]

Plus, I said no prep time. No help from other people. You have a picture of a Batsuit right there.

Again, Flash is faster than Superman

Che(ck this link with all of his feats:

I know superman can go at least Mach 4, Which is 4 times the speed of sound(4 * 330 = 1320 meters / second) 
1320 m/s = 2953 mph

Flash can run as fast as the speed of light, which is (3 00000000 meters / second)? speed of light in mph = 671 080 888 mph

(Flash beating Super-Man)

Thank You Pro for your arguments. This round will be rebuttals
Pro states, "Before Batmans hand tells his brain to unsheathe his 'weapon' he could kill him."

I wonder if my opponent even read the second comic strip that I showed him. It clearly states there that Batman has spent Billions of Dollars in order to make sure that the computer servers on his mech-suit could detect the Flash. The fight is over before he even knows it.

Next, Pro states, "I said before. 'Fastest man Alive'=Flash. Batman>Flash Flash<Batman"

Um.. I'm not sure what exactly Pro was trying to do here, but he seriously just stated that Batman is greater than the Flash, and that the Flash is lesser than Batman. I obviously agree with this point, and it seems that my opponent has openly admitted it.

Next my opponent copied and pasted a bunch of the Flash's abilities. I could do the same, by posting the abilities of every Single Justice League member, but that would be pointless.

Pro states, "Plus, I said no prep time.. No help from other people. You have a picture of a Batsuit right there."

I once again repeat the fact that Pro did not mention this in round 1 when I accepted this. Furthermore, no prep-time doesn't mean that he can't use the suit he's currently using, as he made it a while ago. When we say "no prep time" That means that all of the Justice League Members get a call that they will be fighting the Flash, and they have no time to prepare. Batman has had this suit made for a while, and has a whole armory of suits. He simiply puts on the suit, and goes to the location. Again, everyone must be assembled, and then the fight should begin.

Next, Pro tries to prove to me that the Flash is faster than Superman. Even if this is the case, the Superman can DEFINITELY keep up with the Flash's movements and can fight with him, as can be seen with the picture shown in Round 2.

The thing is that, Superman beats the Flash in every other category besides speed. Considering the fact that Superman can keep up with the Flash's Movements, he should have no trouble taking him out. Also, Superman's ability to fly puts him at a considerable advantage.

Look forward to more rebuttals =)

Yet, you did not rebutt to speed steal, infinite mass punch, the oxygen vaccum, and Flash can run into the batcave, find some

kyrptonite and stab it in supermans head 4000 times in a second.

If you think about it, it all comes down to the writer. In a cross-over Venom has beaten super-man (See photo at end)

Writers dumb down Flash's power, A LOT. If he wanted to, he could defeat all of the bad guys and put them in jail. In a blink.

His opposite self could kill all of the justice leauge. In a blink as well.

I am working on a school computer so I cannot see the photos you posted. But I am pretty sure that something can't react as fast as an atto second.

You rebutted to 1/4 of my sayings. Tell me how the JLA will withstand infinite mass? How will they withstand a pebble going to thier heads with such force it could destroy a whole building?

Idk bruh. Show me a feat how Super-Man survived infinite mass.

TheCookingCardsman forfeited this round.
Posted by TheCookingCardsman 1 year ago
StartHunter - thanks for your comments. Would you mind voting on the debate? Thank you very much for the Constructive Criticism =)
Posted by StarHunter 1 year ago
I would also argue that Flash could win. But TheCookingCardsman won this debate hands down. Cardsmans had good use of source materials and logical arguments. "It all comes down to the writer" is a cop-out argument because you're asking for a tie. A leader isn't going to settle for a tie when he's ahead. Plus if you're going to argue that it depends on the writer you STILL need to offer examples of how writing affects the fight's outcome. For all we know, all the DC writers have an agreement that Flash cannot beat the JL. Good debate!
Posted by TheCookingCardsman 1 year ago
My apologies for not being able to take part in the last round. I have been very busy lately with homework and other things. I'm ok with voters deducting a conduct point for my forfeit. Either way, let the best debater win =)
Posted by BoggyDag 1 year ago
I repeat: read "Tower Of Babel". Flash has already been defeated by Batman's Vibra-bullet. This debate is settled, as the topic is already covered in the comicbooks. Flash loses to Batman's plan. There's literally no room for discussion on this. Like, AT ALL.

@TheCookingCardsman: Batman has been prepared for a decade to take out every single member of the League. Consider the team prepared.
Posted by TheCookingCardsman 1 year ago
Hm... interesting topic, and I'm thinking about accepting, but I need some clarification first. So, This is the entire Justice League vs the Flash? Second, does the Justice League and Flash get prep time? If you could answer those questions, I think it would make the debate clearer. Thanks =)
Posted by TheSymbiote 1 year ago
Killing him so fast, that he won't notice that he is dead until he feels the pain of every single bone in his body getting crushed
Posted by BoggyDag 1 year ago
With Batman on the team, there's nothing to debate, then.
Read "JLA: Tower Of Babel".
Vibra Bullet. Took out the fastest Flash for 22 minutes. Invented by Batman.

Debate settled, moving on.
Posted by TheSymbiote 1 year ago
Standard without flash.

So that is Superman, Batman, Hawkgirl, MM, WW, Aqua Man and Green Lantern
Posted by BoggyDag 1 year ago
So, which Justice League, then?
Posted by TheSymbiote 1 year ago
Well, then Bart Allen.

I am pretty sure he absorbed the Speed force and turned to the fastest man ever alive
Vote Placed by KingDebater369 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had many arguments but he couldn't prove them effectively with his sources. Con showed pages from comics clearly indicating his points. The rebuttal by Pro really just posted a bunch of Wikepedia abilities and also tries to say the flash is faster. But con tries his best to show that superman can keep up with the Flash and succeeds. Pros only rebuttal to this is that the writers dumb down Flash's abilities. This is a great point, BUT he never expands upon it. It's a solid argument, but just writing one sentence doesn't cut it. The only thing he does to try and expand the point is by showing superman getting hit by venom. The problem is that, all comic readers know that all Marvel and DC crossovers are non-canon, so at the end it doesn't prove anything. Con forfeited the last round, so he loses a conduct point. I will clarify if need be :)