Midnight_Wind
RileySchlick

Flash vs Quicksilver

RileySchlick has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Midnight_Wind

Pro

Flash vs Quicksilver. Flash would win, in my opinion.
RileySchlick

Con

Quicksilver is much more fierce, is stronger, and would be less likely to give up
Midnight_Wind

Pro

I'm talking about the comic-book Flash. Who can think at the fastest speed known to man. Fast enough to breach the, sound, light,time, and even dimension barriers. He can create a supersonic punch and tear a trench trough the Earth! (last ep of season 1 of Justice League) And is a scientist to boot!
RileySchlick

Con

quicksilver would win through his powers
Midnight_Wind

Pro

Both are speedsters (those who have the power to travel faster than normal). The Flash Family are the masters of the Speedforce. Quicksilver can't run around the world in 10 seconds. Flash can. The Speedforce IS speed. Quicksilver's ability's have a limit. Petro(or is it Pedro? The Accent throws me off.) was born with super-speed unlike the Flash who is a catalyst for the Speedforce. The Speedforce is unlimited. Only a mental block stops the Flash from BECOMING part of the Speedforce. Mutation vs Speed itself.

Loyal Flash-fan,

Midnight_Wind
Posted by Midnight_Wind 1 year ago
Midnight_Wind
I hope you have not given up :( I like debating...
Posted by Midnight_Wind 1 year ago
Midnight_Wind
Yep!
Posted by Jocularly_Solemn 1 year ago
Jocularly_Solemn
According to the comics, flash defeated a species capable of teleportation in an race from their planet to earth. Flash can timetravel. If you know enough, Flash is a really overpowered superhero and can defeat quicksilver in less than a second.