PatriotPerson
nihaarkothari

Flashback Friday: Does Aquaman suck?

PatriotPerson

Con

Hello. You may remember me having this debate a while back. Well, I'm having it again (that's why I put "Flashback Friday").

I believe that Aquaman doesn't suck. I in fact think that Aquaman is a freakin' awesome superhero. You must think the opposite, obviously.

First round is for acceptance. No trolling, no spamming, and I'm setting a high expectation for no forfeits.
nihaarkothari

Pro

Aquaman doesn't 'suck' it just that the people who like Detective comics are more interested in batman, superman, green arrow, and the flash. people like these characters because they are often on television and movies. on the other hand aquaman is barely on television and movies
PatriotPerson

Con

Aquaman is a very awesome superhero. He is very mighty, I might even claim that he could defeat superman if he tried. He is the King of Atlantis. He wouldn't have that position if he didn't deserve it. He also wields a golden trident that he is more than an expert in using. Now state why you disagree with me.
nihaarkothari

Pro

nihaarkothari forfeited this round.
PatriotPerson

Con

Okay, so why did you accept this debate if you don't even agree with your side of the resolution. Why do you forfeit? Also, I can counter your only argument so far.

That isn't entirely true. Things like the Justice League tv show, Smallville, and Injustice: Gods Among Us have spread knowledge and appreciation for Aquaman to non-comic book fans.
nihaarkothari

Pro

nihaarkothari forfeited this round.
PatriotPerson

Con

PatriotPerson forfeited this round.
nihaarkothari

Pro

nihaarkothari forfeited this round.
PatriotPerson

Con

PatriotPerson forfeited this round.
nihaarkothari

Pro

nihaarkothari forfeited this round.
Posted by PatriotPerson 2 years ago
PatriotPerson
To be clear, the definition of "suck" I'm using is at this link: http://dictionary.reference.com...

It is definition #11, which is under "verb (used with object)".