ILUVROBLOX43
Flatstanley

Flat Stanley is daddy

Flatstanley has forfeited round #5.
Started: 12/23/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

ILUVROBLOX43

Con

I don't think so.

Round 1 is acceptance.
Round 2 is main arguments.
Round 3 is the first rebuttals.
Round 4 is the second rebuttals.
Round 5 is closing arguments.

Please accept this debate, Flatstanley. It would be a shame if you didn't because we are talking about your #1 favorite thing here.
Flatstanley

Pro

Hallllo. THis isss abot me, yesm? I'm sorr, no am anybod'd daddy, but culd be if u liek?? ;) ;) Am sEngle BUT NOT 4 GAY dad sayd thats bad last nite. Hmmm I will ascept debate but idk why u think I am an dad, no has childurn I anm 12. I watch Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" last nite for 20 eth tyme IS SOOOO GUD my favort movie, u like? anakin hadd no daddyt either.
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

I am not talking about you, I am talking about Flat Stanley the character.

Flat Stanley isn't my daddy because he and the book starring him is for toddlers ONLY. If anything, he could be a daddy for the toddlers. But he is certainly NOT my daddy. Your turn.
Flatstanley

Pro

Hmmmm u say Fla tStanley es for todlers but I reed just last week...? I not tderler, I M 12, wut u say to that, HMMM? HMMMMMM?? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????1???
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

Well, Flat Stanley is for toddlers and very young children. You are a pre-teen, and you read Flat Stanley. Wait a minute! I just realized something...

You are part of the Flat Stanley conspiracy! In fact, Flat Stanley is your secret daddy in this conspiracy! And I can prove it!

You think the Earth is flat. Flat Stanley is really a brainwashing technique made by the Flat Earth Organization (FEO) to make people believe that the Earth is flat, which is one of the reasons why a lot of people believe that the Earth is flat. You are a die-hard Flat Stanley fan, and you probably read it a lot. It all makes sense if you think about it!

Secondly, your icon happens to be the official icon of Project FES (Flat Earth Stanley), which is the plan that I mentioned earlier. It couldn't be more obvious than this, folks.

Like I mentioned earlier, you are a die-hard Flat Stanley fan. No one is ever this dedicated to Flat Stanley and believe that the Earth is flat. That means Flat Stanley is your secret daddy.

U JUST GOT EXPOSED LOL
Flatstanley

Pro

OKKKKK, mayhaps stanley my secrete dady... ad NOT. MY daddo no es flat... He REAL man, not flayt!! He tell me everday "U R MI SON END U'LL DO WUT UR F***ING TOLD," so must be dadr. But wut if I brainwashe by flat stanel...? If that r true, how come soap not come out of mi ears?
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

Soap only comes out of a victim's ears if the victim is 18 and older. You are 12, so soap won't come out of your ears yet.
Flatstanley

Pro

Thet maks cents. Am I are brainwash? Hao culd I posiblee kno? No wey 2 conferm, sints mai barain washerz culd hev implamanted mentel bloks 2 perevent mii forom confermign teh truth. They'refour, thu oneley thang 2 du es except mi f8, as dis es my reealidy nwo. eye em cuntent livig a lye, and atempeting 2 du utherwize wuld porobably bering meh nuthig butt sufferign. teh famus filosofer Zhuangzi wonse wunderd if he wurz a man dreemin heh wuz a buterflai, or a buterfly dreemig he wad a men. teh poynt uf thes lyne uf thot was tu guestion if wii cen turuly truzt owr percieved reealetie 2 B reel. Ther no way too conferm ef we cen turust owr reelaity, thus teh bast wey to liv es 2 mak teh moust owt uf our percrpted relalidy.

So erth flat, nevr will chang my mind silly boi!
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

I read Flat Stanley once when I was a child, and I never believed that the Earth is flat. I always wondered why. I think it's because the secret group called Stop The FEO removed the brainwashing powers from some of the copies of Flat Stanley. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones because I never believed that the Earth is flat and soap didn't come out of my ears even once.

In conclusion, Flatstanley is part of a secret conspiracy and I'm one of the lucky ones who isn't part of the conspiracy.
Posted by Flatstanley 2 years ago
Flatstanley
Uh no I no loos I alwas win
Posted by MRAAJ 2 years ago
MRAAJ
who the fck is flat Stanley???!!!