Flow+rhyme taste contest

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 9/10/2015 Category: Arts

Simple. 2 vids per round, 10 overall. The one to have the raps with best flows and rhymes wins.

Lyrics do not matter, subject matter disgust/non-disgust doesn't matter. Voice tone doesn't matter either.

No repeating the other guy/girl's songs.

I will admit something, the first video/song was perfection, literally no flaws at all in the flow or rhyme scheme and did indeed scare me, then I watched the second... Yeah... I'm not scared...
But your AotP song was indeed brilliant so it's time to up my game. Here are two of the best flow+rhyme masterpieces. For the ifrs,t ignore the video pause, that's just a music video aspect.

Don't like the old school flow of Digital Underground? Oh, well. :)

Oh, come on. Eminem's flow gets repetitive... I can respect the Anilyst track, though; some solid flow.

Anyway, here are two examples of masterful flow.

Eminem's new flow is indeed repetitive and ridiculously speed-oriented rather than rhyme-oriented. His old-school flow (which is what I've posted thus far) is not repetitive however and is seamless in all ways in my opinion.

Your round 2 second vid had great rhymes with broken flow and your first vid is not a flow/rhyme masterpiece but not too bad at either.

I don't only dig Em though.chip off

Good flow isn't necessarily about ridiculously fast speed. It's about rhythm and wordplay, and how well they align with the beat. Really, I don't think really fast raps sound very good. That Machine Gun Kelly song is...... okay; he just goes really fast and repeats his "flow" over and over (says each line really fast, except for the last word.)

I was waiting for a Tek-9 song to be posted. Tek-9 has good flow, overall. The song you posted doesn't really show it off all that well.

I'm fairly certain that I'm winning. Feels good, man.

Tech's other songs are, as you say, very fast, but the song I posted was one his most seamless flowing/rhyming songs.

I liked the aesop song, it was better than the aotp song in terms of flow actually but equal in rhymes. Your second song is not good imo but clearly we have very different tastes with only slight overlap.

Here we go with a couple more raw masterpieces.

Let's make it two power duos for fun too.

InVinoVeritas forfeited this round.

Rules say only 2 per round but whatever I'll let you post 4 to get the 10 for fair match.

I end with 2 of the best flowing rhyme masterpieces I have ever come across.

InVinoVeritas forfeited this round.
Posted by Tough 1 year ago
change the https to http
Posted by InVinoVeritas 1 year ago
Embed didn't work. The instruction ( didn't work. Oh, well.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
how do you embed videos?
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture