Lovetheworld4real
lol101

Food industry is lies

Lovetheworld4real

Lovetheworld4real

Pro

The food industry constantly sells false advertisement and threatens farm owners in order to gain money and to continue deceiving the public.
lol101

Con

I accept. BoP is on you.
Lovetheworld4real

Pro

In the food industry, GMO(genetically modified organism) is the norm. There are GMO chickens and corn, cows and pigs, but what you don't know is that these GMO operations can lead to gruesome outcomes. The chicken is overgrown to a bone crushing point, it is kept hidden in special coops, butchered, then sold as "nutritious" to kids. The industry doesn't want people to find out the cruel truth behind their products. Cows get skinned alive, pigs are shoved in cages, farmers sued for absurd reasons. You see, Monsanto has a patent on corn seeds. You can't reuse these seeds or have any traces of these seeds in your crop without legal permission. The problem is, the seeds can accidentally contaminate other crops in the area. This gives Monsanto permission to sue farmers. In the chicken business, they hire illegal immigrants to work for them and these immigrants get paid for it. The immigrants may get arrested but the company doesn't get a scratch. Why? Because the police are ignorant of the cause of this continuous immigration. So the company hires more and more. They sell this food as natural, healthy, tasty. Yet nothing about it is right. To keep feeding us lies for easy money, they put us in the dark. We are not eating what they say we're eating, because we're eating lies.
lol101

Con

lol101 forfeited this round.
Lovetheworld4real

Pro

The food industry more often than not advertises food as natural and healthy. Instead they cruelly stuff animals in small cages and feed them formula. The animals tend to die of disease and over-growth in such houses. Pigs are by far one of the worse treated animals, they are abused, they can hardly move, and disease is the norm. Next in line are dairy cows, they're forced to live in their own manure. If they have a calf it is ripped away before
It can stand, this horrific process is accompanied by abuse. Laying hens are confined until they're laying slows then, dead or alive, they are thrown away into large bins and left there. While all this happens, the products are sold and are given to the public under the illusion that these products are humanely produced. Tell me that this isn't lies or cruelty.
lol101

Con

lol101 forfeited this round.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Yeah. Sorry. =(
Posted by Lovetheworld4real 1 year ago
Lovetheworld4real
Lol101, were u busy? That was a full forfeit. I was hoping to argue more:(

P.s - this was not meant offensively
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Provideoman123 likes to bother and attack people. Not saying he's doing this to you, be he continues to post comments that harass and attack people, and also believes that he is better than everyone else. I'm not trying to be offensive like I sort of was before with him, but he is be quite annoying by going into people's debates and disturbing/attacking them.
Posted by Lovetheworld4real 1 year ago
Lovetheworld4real
Excuse me Provideoman123, but why do you believe the food industry tells the truth?
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Provideoman123, I notice that you continue to attack people. I'm sorry I called you a terrible debater a month ago, but dude, stop going into random people's debates and falsely accusing people. Just.... stop.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
You are the one who attacked me. I'm sorry, but you need to clean up your act.
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
Mr. Lol101

I respectfully agree with your position on this debate.

With regards,
Provideoman123

P.S.

You are a slandering man who always attacks me for some reason. You have commented on my debates expressing a negative opinion of me and also attacked me personally in the comment section of many other debates. I am a perfectly rational human being, and I recongize that you have been overreacting because of your rivalry with me.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Lovetheworld4reallol101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
Lovetheworld4reallol101Tied