The Instigator
queen-shalissa
Pro (for)
Tied
0 Points
The Contender
DBPDX
Con (against)
Tied
0 Points

Food recalls?

Do you like this debate?NoYes-1
Add this debate to Google Add this debate to Delicious Add this debate to FaceBook Add this debate to Digg  
Post Voting Period
The voting period for this debate has ended.
after 0 votes the winner is...
It's a Tie!
Voting Style: Open Point System: 7 Point
Started: 4/14/2016 Category: Economics
Updated: 10 months ago Status: Post Voting Period
Viewed: 196 times Debate No: 89678
Debate Rounds (2)
Comments (0)
Votes (0)

 

queen-shalissa

Pro

Do you think they're is so many food recalls that some people will stop eating?
DBPDX

Con

No......at least not all together. I might agree with you if it was about something like gluten, or a certain kind of iceberg lettuce, but stop eating altogether? What type of insanity is that? 99% of people don't even notice or care about food recalls, and the other 1% only eats farm-to-table organic fruits and vegetables from Trader Joe's.
Debate Round No. 1
queen-shalissa

Pro

queen-shalissa forfeited this round.
DBPDX

Con

My arguments still stand

Thanks for your istigation/participation
Debate Round No. 2
No comments have been posted on this debate.
No votes have been placed for this debate.