LifeMeansGodIsGood
jakulanko

Fools make a mockery of things they do not understand.

jakulanko

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

In this debate, I will offer evidence of many mockers and show that they do not understand what they are making a mockery of. I will copy and paste the comments of mockers and show they are fools as the arguments for my debate. Imitiation is the sincerest form of flattery. Several mockers on this site have imitated me by inventing a screenname as a direct response or imtitation of my screenname, or by imitating my debates. Of course these flatterers add a twist of mockery to their works. I guess that is the best they can do to come up with new material. I am honored by the groupies who follow me looking for a chance to throw peanuts at me, and I am honored by the ones who have so remembered my Hell fire and brinstone preaching in the gospel of the resurrection of Jesus Christ who conquered death and offers eternal life to all who beiieve on Him. In appreication of my mockers and groupies who look for opportunities to throw stones at me, I will copy and paste their comments from other debates and show that FOOLS MAKE A MOCKERY OF THINGS THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND

I don't want anybody to slide to Hell. I want everybody to get saved and go to heaven, but I know few will. Most of the mockers will continue mocking untill their death is finalized and eternal in the fire pit of Hell where they will be swatted in doom by the flames and eaten by the worms which never die so their doomswatted bodies will look like ragdolls.
jakulanko

Con

First, you must define your terms. Is everyone which mocks things they don"t understand a fool? Or do all fools mock which they do not understand? I will keep this debate to your original argument, as I am a Christian and this argument is not about whether or not fools go to heaven or hell, like you seemed to state in your final paragraph.

People who engage in mockery may very well be foolish, but this is only because it is not a good way to handle a situation. According to dictionary.com mockery is defined as " teasing and contemptuous language or behavior directed at a particular person or thing". Teasing is never an efficient way to get your point across, but that is not what we are arguing. People who mock others may be very well educated on the subject they are mocking, perhaps they don"t find it worth their time, or they aren't taking the subject seriously because you haven"t explained your stance in a coherent way. Mocking, at least in the dictionary"s terms, does not indicate a lack of understanding. Of course people who engage in mockery may not understand the subject, but that can not simply be assumed.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Are you trying to make a mockery of this debate? What is hard to understand about this debate?
jakulanko

Con

The fact that you answered nothing of which I asked, nor posted a rebuttal to my statement, tells me that you have no place in this argument.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

If you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? You say you are a Christian, so your answer to this question must be yess or you are a fool making a mockery of things you do not understand. If you say yes, your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven, tell me how you know or I will say you are a liar because you don't know what you just claimed to know.

Thank you for accepting this challenge. Who are you and why did you choose this debate with me as your first since you became a menber 50 mins ago? You sure have your settings in place well for a new member. What was your screenname before you adopted this screenname you are using? Are you one of my favorite mockers and imitators?

Again,....If you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? You say you are a Christian, so your answer to this question must be yes or you are a fool making a mockery of things you do not understand. If you say yes, your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven, tell me how you know or I will say you are a liar because you don't know what you just claimed to know. Liars are fools because they think they can fool God. Who are you?
jakulanko

Con

First of all I have no idea who you are. Thank you for making this debate a complete and utter waste of my time. It is nice to know my first debate on this site turned out to be with someone who had no clue how to debate. Have a nice day.
Vote Placed by YYW 2 years ago
YYW
LifeMeansGodIsGoodjakulankoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Positive resolution, PRO has full BOP. PRO failed to prove that "fools" -whoever they are do anything, much less make a mockery of things they do not understand. None of PRO's arguments affirmed the resolution; CON wasn't sure what to do about that. Even though CON made no compelling arguments, he wins by default because PRO did not satisfy his BOP.
Vote Placed by Jellon 2 years ago
Jellon
LifeMeansGodIsGoodjakulankoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Unclear resolution. No solid arguments were made. Both sides ended up being rude to each other.
Vote Placed by Relativist 2 years ago
Relativist
LifeMeansGodIsGoodjakulankoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Resolution is unclear, both debaters made and connect dots based on personal grounds.