perroMSC2014
superman1226

Football at MSC

Started: 11/12/2013 Category: Sports

perroMSC2014

Pro

I believe we need football at Mount Saint Charles for the better of mankind! Mount does not have a football team which is un-American. What high school in America doesn't have a football team. We need one because it is a great sport and the students would love to play.
superman1226

Con

Jimmy. I strongly disagreed with you having the football at MSC. I do not think that mount is an eligible school to offer football because it is such an expensive sport by the fact that we will have to build a new field for football only because seasons of soccer and football occur at the same time. so I think that it is really unnecessary to operate football at MSC.
perroMSC2014

Pro

We are a private school and aren't restricted by any means. Football is an expensive sport yes but Mount Saint Charles is a private school and can afford it. Mounts school budget uncertainly big enough for football. Also football is a great fun sport that many kids would love to be apart off and play on a team together. It would also attract a lot of athletes to come
To the school if we had football. It brings more positives to mount if anything.
superman1226

Con

I heard that Mount is not offering football because one kid died from playing football at mount. And I do not see any big kid who would be nasty at football, which will put Mount into third division and waste all that money for nothing. It can be true that we can potentially get some new kids to mount if mount will be good at it. So I think that mount should put more money on hockey team, which is already highly renowned through country instead of paying for new sports, football.
perroMSC2014

Pro

perroMSC2014 forfeited this round.
superman1226

Con

superman1226 forfeited this round.
perroMSC2014

Pro

perroMSC2014 forfeited this round.
superman1226

Con

superman1226 forfeited this round.
perroMSC2014

Pro

perroMSC2014 forfeited this round.
superman1226

Con

i won 0148;0372;2556;