Sdoylewbfc
Cmckee

Football v.s nfl (football is better)

Started: 2/12/2013 Category: Sports

Sdoylewbfc

Pro

I think football is more liked and played around the world than American football also known as nfl
Cmckee

Con

I will accept that soccer has a wider worldwide fan base ,however NFL is an exciting sport. You admitted to watching the Super Bowl when you are arguing against the NFL you are a hypocrite and I hope that the voters penalize you for it
Sdoylewbfc

Pro

In response to your point about me watching the Super Bowl I would like to stress the point that it was a one off and for most people around the globe also , but it would be the only time in a calendar year I would actually watch a nfl match like many people around the globe , I would also like to state that football is more exciting than the nfl and by football I do of course mean soccer , soccer has done America a great deal in raising the reputation of sport like big brand names such as beckham and Thierry Henry of which I regard as two hugely recognised names in the world of sport. That puts the ball back in your court or half should we say remembering the subject at hand
Cmckee

Con

Cmckee forfeited this round.
Sdoylewbfc

Pro

Sdoylewbfc forfeited this round.
Cmckee

Con

Cmckee forfeited this round.
Posted by Sdoylewbfc 4 years ago
Sdoylewbfc
Yes okay I watched the Super Bowl but that was out of interest and is the only game of American football that I would watch all year because mostly the only tv channel that actually televises it wold be espn although I see for football it is shown on many tv channels that differ from sky sports to bbc and espn