TheREALISRAELITE
1Credo

For GOD so loved the world!? NO HE DOES NOT! HE hates this world and chose a certain people!

1Credo

TheREALISRAELITE

Con

(Only biblical evidence should be your evidence, not man's word or thoughts)

John 3:16 Does Not Mean God Loves Everybody!!!
Too much false doctrine being preached by preachers in churches. To begin with, Christ the Messiah was not sent to save every one of their sins, only The Most High's elect, the Israelites, otherwise known as the so called "African Americans" (blacks) Latinos, and Native Americans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc. Yes, that is correct, GOD chose a certain people, which is why the entire bible mentions Israel, Israelites, the House of Israel; this Bible is intended for the Israelites, not for everyone in the world. The bible is our history, our laws, genealogy, etc. Our past history traces back to the bible. Today the so called "African Americans" "Latinos and Native Americans, etc" fit the history of the bible. I'll also be using the Apocrypha, which was removed by Catholics to keep knowledge and wisdom from the real Hebrew Israelites.
2 Esdras 6:9
"For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth." (Esau is mention also in Genesis 25:21"26)
Esau is the biblical name of the so called white man. Who is ruling this earth right now? The so called white man is ruling this earth. Esau is the end of the world! Jacob is you so called blacks, Hispanics and native Americans. Our kingdom is next. Their kingdom is right now.
But what happened to "GOD so loved the world," I thought GOD loved everybody. Why would HE say that Esau is the END of the world!
Let's find out what Jn 3:16 really means, since its been force fed to everyone to believe GOD loves everybody just by that one verse. It is the most taken out of context verse on the planet, and everyone bought it. For God so loved the world, right?
John 17:9, The Messiah said, I pray for THEM, I pray not for the world: but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine. Christ said, "I pray for THEM that thou hast given me; what does that mean? Who is given to Christ? The Israelites are given to The Messiah!
Matthew 15:24 - "But HE answered, and said, I am NOT sent, but unto the lost sheepe of the house of Israel. Christ said HE is not sent for anyone else, but Israel. Now to John 17:9-10
V10-And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. V9-I pray for THEM, you blacks, Hispanics, et cetera. And now we know, out of Christ"s own mouth, HE said, I am sent to the LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel - that is who is given to Christ. V10 I am glorified in them; I am glorified in you blacks, Hispanics, etc.
1 John 2:15 - "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him."
There is a problem, John 3:16 said, "For GOD so loved the world." 1 John 2:15 says, "Love not the world!" We are not supposed to love this nasty disgusting place filled with evil and wickedness, lust, and homosexuality running rapid in the, brothers hating on another brother, murder, etc. We are not supposed to be celebrating Christmas, thanksgiving; these are the white mans holidays.
"Love not the world" " you are not supposed to love the things that are in the world. "If any man love the world, you do not have the love of GOD in you, if you loving the world!
1 John 2:16 -"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
If any of you love the world, the love of the LORD is not in you. "For all that is in the world"- the lust of the flesh, you fornicating, you loving all of the corrupt people; "And the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life"- you proud spirits; "Is not of the FATHER, but is of the world."
So John 3:16 is not talking about this filthy, disgusting world! John 3:16 is obviously talking about something else, it is not talking about everybody on the planet. "For GOD so loved the world," does not mean the planet earth! The world has many different meanings. How can anybody prove that it is talking about the whole planet?
James 4:4 " "Ye adulterers, and adulteresses, know yee not that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world, is the enemy of GOD."
You adulterers and adulteresses, know this, the friendship of the world, filthy, disgusting world, is enmity (hatred) with GOD; you hate GOD. Once again, the word "world" in John 3:16, is not talking about everybody on the planet.
Hebrews 11:3 " "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the world of GOD, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
WORLDS, that is plural, it says the word "WORLDS" " it does not say "world." So it says The Most High created more than one world. So how come in John 3:16, when it says "world," how can you be certain that it is talking about everybody on the planet? The "worlds" were framed by the word of GOD. So let"s find our now, what is Christ talking about in John 3:16; let"s find out what Christ was talking about when HE said, "For GOD so loved the world, HE gave HIS only begotten son."
Isaiah 45:17 " "But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end."
Christ, if you did not know, is quoting the Old Testament. When Christ walked the earth, what was HE teaching? When HE was on the earth, what covenant where the Israelites under? They were under the Old covenant. They were under the law; they were following the law; Christ was teaching the law. But WHO shall be saved? ISRAEL shall be saved. NOT EVERBODY? Israel shall be saved! "With an everlasting salvation;" you should not be ashamed of being a Hebrew Israelite. The "world" Christ spoke about, is the world of Israel, that"s it. This is what Christ quoted in John 3:16. "Ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end" " For you Hebrew Israelites that is what Christ was talking about in John 3:16. So NO, GOD does NOT love everyone on this planet.
John 3:16 " "For GOD so loved y world, that he gave HIS only begotten Sonne; that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life."
For GOD so loved the world of Israel, HE gave HIS only begotten SON, CHRIST, that whosoever, from the nation of Israel; everlasting life, world without end.
Acts 2:21 " "And it shall come to passe, that whosoever shall call on the Name of the LORD, shalbe saved."
There is the "whosoever"! The whosoever, MEN OF ISRAEL shall call on the name of the LORD!; Men of Israel hear these words; whosoever of Israel; not the white man, not the Chinese, or the Arab, et cetera. This book is only talking about ISRAEL, POINT BLANK PERIOD!
1Credo

Pro

1. Acceptance

I accept. I'd like to thank my opponent for creating this debate. I look forward to a good discussion.

2. Burden of Proof

My opponent is responsible for carrying the burden of proof in this debate as he/she has made the following assertions:
(1) God does not love the world
(2) God hates this world

My opponent can only win this debate if he/she is able to provide justification for each of these assertions.

3. Rebuttal

My opponent's opening argument explicitly breaks the rules that he/she set for this debate. My opponent stated that "only Biblical evidence should be your evidence, not man's word or thoughts".

My opponent then went on to try to interpret each and every verse which he/she quoted (these false interpretations are clearly against the rules which he/she set for this debate, as only verses are permissible as evidence (not interpretations).

4. Arguments

I will present several verses in attempt to argue against my opponent's position. To follow the rules of the debate set by my opponent, I will not provide my own personal interpretations of each verse; rather, I will allow readers to interpret the verses themselves. I'd ask that my opponent do the same in order to keep in compliance with his/her own rules.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.

Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, evenwhen we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved—

1 John 4:9-11 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

1 John 3:1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Romans 5:2-5 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

5. Summary

I have provided several verses that contradict my opponent's assertions that (1) God does not love the world and (2) God hates this world. In order to win this debate, my opponent must refute each of these verses (which he/she can't very well do as the rules explicitly state that personal thoughts or intepretations of verses are not allowed) and in their place provide justification for each of the two assertions that he/she made in the debate's resolution. Until my opponent is able to do this, we can reasonably conclude that his/her assertions are false.
TheREALISRAELITE

Con

My opponent quoted John 3:16, yet he failed to realize who Christ was speaking to. If you go to John 3:1 it states who HE was speaking to. “There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. So, HE was speaking to the JEWS. My opponent then quotes Romans 5:8, yet he failed to acknowledge that in Matthew 15:24 Christ specifically told a Gentile woman that he was sent unto the lost sheep of the house of ISRAEL. The lost sheep are not literally animals, they are the ISRAELITES. Romans 11:1 – “I say then, hath GOD cast away his people? GOD forbid. For I also am an ISRAELITE of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Well obviously this verse is refereeing to the ISRAELITES, since Paul says, “I also am an ISRAELITE.” My opponent quotes Galatians 2:20, but doesn’t acknowledge the verses before V20. V13 states “And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him, insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. V14“But when I saw that they walked no uprightly according to the truth of the Gospel, I said unto Peter before them al, If though, being a JEW, livest after the manner of Gentiles-not ISRAEL-, and not as do the JEWS, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the JEWS? It is clear that in this verse Christ is asking Peter that if he is a JEW living like the Gentiles do, and not living as the JEWS do, why would he force the Gentiles to live as the JEWS do. V15“We who are JEWS by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, V16“Knowning that a man is not justified by works of the LAW, but by the faith of Christ, even we have believed in, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the workes of the LAW: for by the workes of the LAW shall no flesh be justified. V17“But if while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? GOD forbid. V18“For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. V19“For I through y LAW, am dead to the LAW, that I might live unto GOD. V20“I am crucified with Christ. Nevertheles, I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith of the son of GOD, who loved me, and gave himself for me. So it is clear that Galatians 2:20 is once again, is referring to the JEWS. He quoted Ephesians 2:4-5, yet again failed to recognize the additional verses after V5. In V12, the land of ISRAEL is again mentioned. In Zephaniah 3:17, GOD is referring to the ISRAELITES. My opponent again did not acknowledge the verses before V17. In verses 13-16 ISRAEL and JERUSALEM are mentioned several times. V13“The remnant of ISRAEL shall not doe iniquity, nor speak lies: neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed, and lie down, and none shall make them afraid. V14“Sing, O daughter of ZION (JERSUALEM): Shout, O ISRAEL: be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of JERUSALEM. V15“The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the KING OF ISRAEL, even the LORD is in the middest of thee: thou shalt not see evil anymore.” V16 – “In that day it shall be said to JERUSALEM, Feare thou not: and to ZION, Let not thine hands be slacke.” So it is clear again that V17 in CH3 of Zephaniah, is referring to ISRAEL/JERUSALEM. Now my opponent mentions 1 John 4:7-8. What my opponent does not acknowledge, is who the “us” is. The “us” is the ISRAELITES and I will back that up with Deuteronomy 7:8, which states, “But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the othe which he had sworn unto your fathers, hat the LORD brought you out of the mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Who did GOD deliver from Egypt? The ISRAELITES; so the “us” referred to in 1 John 4:7-8 are the ISRAELITES. My opponent quoted 1 Peter 5:6-7, but didn't acknowledge the verses before V6-7. V2 in 1 Peter CH5 mentions the “flock of GOD.” You may ask, “Well who/what is the flock of GOD?” The flock of GOD is a metaphor for YAHUAH’S chosen people, the ISRAELITES. Consider a shepherd; a shepherd is a ruler over people; a leader who exercises authority over a group of people. 2 Samuel 7:8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David: Thus sayth the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheep-coat, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over ISRAEL. 1 Chronicles 17:7 “Now therefore thus shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the Sheep-coat, even from following the sheep, that thou shouldest be ruler over my people ISRAEL.” So it would be clear, according to the verses before 6&7, and the verses I quoted from 2 Samuel &1 Chronicles, that 1 Peter 5:6-7 is once again referring to the House of ISRAEL/the ISRAELITES. My opponent quoted Psalms 86:15. You must keep in mind that Psalms 86:15 is a prayer of David, and David was an ISRAELITE; David was ruler over the ISRAELITES. He quoted 1 John 3:1, yet he failed to acknowledge who the “children of GOD” are. Again, the “children of GOD” are the ISRAELITES. Exodus 4:22-23 – “And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, ISRAEL is my son, even my first borne.” ISRAEL is Jacob, Isaac&Rebekah’s son, Esau’s twin brother. GOD changed Yacob’s name to ISRAEL. V23 – And I say unto thee, let my son (Yacob/ISRAEL) go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son (Pharaoh’s son), even thy first borne.” Yacob had 12 sons; 6 by Leah; 2 by Zilpah; 2 by Bilhah and 2 by Rachel. Yacobs 12 sons are the 12 tribes of ISRAEL and they are all GOD’s children. So when a verse states “children of GOD” it is simply referring to all of those that belong to the 12 tribes of ISRAEL. My opponent once again, was unsuccessful at acknowledging that Deuteronomy 7:9 is once again, in reference to the ISRAELITES. V8 of Deuteronomy chapter 7 states, ““But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the othe which he had sworn unto your fathers, hat the LORD brought you out of the mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.” Again, who did GOD deliver from Egypt? The ISRAELITES. V9 is GOD speaking to the ISRAELITES. My opponent quotes Proverbs 8:17; he fails to realize that this verse is once again speaking of JERUSALEM, ISRAEL. V2 of the book of Proverbs chapter 8 states, “She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.” “She” is referring to JERUSALEM, ISRAEL. 1 Samuel 2:30 quotes Proverbs 8:17; 1 Samuel 2:30 – “Wherefore the LORD GOD of ISRAEL saith, I sayd indeed that thy house, & the house of thy father should walk before me forever: but now the LORD saith, Be it farre from me; for them that honor me, I will honor, and they that despise me, shall be lightly esteemed.” He failed to acknowledge, John 13:34-35 is referring to the JEWS. V33 in the book of John chapter 13 says, “Litle children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me, and as I said unto the JEWS, whither I go, ye cannot come: so now I say to you.”

These verses clearly contradict what my opponent is saying! Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of ISRAEL. Psalms 135:12 And gave their land for an heritage: an heritage unto ISRAEL his people. Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Christ; for he shall save HIS people from their sins. Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fierie serpents among the people, and they bit the people, and much people of ISRAEL died. Acts 2:21-22 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the Name of the LORD, shalbe saved. V22 Yee men of ISRAEL, hear these words, Christ, a man approved of GOD among you, by miracles, wonders, and signs, which GOD did by him in the midst of you, as yee yourselves also know. Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I love, but Esau have I HATED. Matthew 15:24 But HE answered, and said, I am NOT sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Christ said HE is not sent for anyone else, but Israel. 2 Esdras 6:9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob (ISRAEL) is the beginning of it that followeth. (Esau is also mentioned in Genesis 25:21–26) John 17:9 Christ said, I pray for THEM, I pray NOT for the WORLD: but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine. Christ said, "I pray for THEM that thou hast given me; what does that mean? Who is given to Christ? The Israelites are given to Christ! Who are GOD’s elect? Israel-Yacob. James 4:4 Ye adulterers, and adulteresses, know yee not that the friendship of the world is enmity (hatred) with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world, is the enemy of GOD. Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. REVELATION 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundredth and forty and four thousand, of all the tribes of the children of ISRAEL. V5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. V6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. V7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. V8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. John 18:20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

1Credo

Pro

Thanks, Con.

1. Rebuttal

Again, my opponent has broken his/her own rules by trying to insert personal interpretations of Biblical verses into the debate. These interpretations ought to be dismissed. I have provided several Biblical verses which contradict my opponent's assertions that (1) God does not love the world and (2) God hates this world. My opponent, on the other hand, has not provided Biblical verses to support either of those contentions. Unless he/she is able to do this during the course of this debate, my opponent has not fulfilled the burden of proof and thus cannot win this debate.

Many of the verses that my opponent presents are verses which refer to Israel. But notice that my opponent's two contentions have nothing to do with Israel. My opponent, in order to carry the burden of proof, must show that the following assertions are true:

(1) God does not love the world
(2) God hates this world

Even if it were the case (which I don't for a second concede it is) that God somehow favors Jews over others (as my opponent seems to be trying to show), this would do nothing to show that God does not love the world and hates this world. My opponent still has all of his/her work in front of them in trying to show that God does not love the world and that God hates this world. This feat cannot be accomplished by merely quoting Biblical verses that reference Israel; as I have already stated, God's love for Israel does nothing to show that he therefore hates the rest of the world.

2. Summary

To reiterate, if my opponent wishes to win this debate, he/she must fulfill the burden of proof by showing that (1) God does not love the world and (2) God hates this world. As my opponent has failed to do so thus far, we can reasonably conclude (for now) that the assertions made in the debate resolution are false.
TheREALISRAELITE

Con

My opponent has failed to acknowledge that I have provided biblical evidence to support my findings. The "interpretations" are not my interpretations. These so called "interpretations" are verses from the bible and words I looked up in the Hebrew/Greek strongs concordance, which obviously are in connection to the bible. If my opponent cannot provide further evidence that supports his findings, it is clear that he cannot prove that GOD loves everyone, since he is only picking out scriptures that talk about love, yet he does not read verses before and after the scripture he chooses to debate. Again, here is my evidence, together with additional evidence supporting my claim and contradicting his claim.

These verses clearly contradict what my opponent is saying!

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of ISRAEL.

Psalms 135:12 And gave their land for an heritage: an heritage unto ISRAEL his people.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Christ; for he shall save HIS people from their sins.

Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fierie serpents among the people, and they bit the people, and much people of ISRAEL died.

Acts 2:21-22 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the Name of the LORD, shalbe saved. V22 Yee men of ISRAEL, hear these words, Christ, a man approved of GOD among you, by miracles, wonders, and signs, which GOD did by him in the midst of you, as yee yourselves also know.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I love, but Esau have I HATED.

Matthew 15:24 But HE answered, and said, I am NOT sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Christ said HE is not sent for anyone else, but Israel.

2 Esdras 6:9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob (ISRAEL) is the beginning of it that followeth. (Esau is also mentioned in Genesis 25:21–26)

John 17:9 Christ said, I pray for THEM, I pray NOT for the WORLD: but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers, and adulteresses, know yee not that the friendship of the world is enmity (hatred) with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world, is the enemy of GOD.

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

REVELATION 7:4-8 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundredth and forty and four thousand, of all the tribes of the children of ISRAEL. V5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. V6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. V7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. V8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

John 18:20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Romans 11:26-27 And so all ISRAEL shall be saved, as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turne away ungodlinesse from Jacob. V27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sinnes.

Jeremiah 31-33-34
33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

The last claim I want to make is that, heathens (other nations, not Israel) will be saved, yet they will be our slaves, again, just as they were in biblical times. Isaiah 14:2 - And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

1Credo

Pro

1. Rebuttal

My opponent has provided an abundance of Biblical verses, but the problem remains that not a single one of these verses support my opponent's two assertions that (1) God does not love the world and (2) God hates this world. My opponent has presented several verses referring to Israel; these are irrelevant as they say nothing about God not loving/hating this world.

2. Conclusions

Recall that my opponent was responsible for shouldering the burden of proof in this debate. I think we can reasonably conclude that my opponent has failed to fulfill this burden of proof, as he/she has been unable to provide a single argument to support his/her assertions.

Thus, the assertions that (1) God does not love the world and (2) God hates the world remain mere unwarranted assertions. As such, my opponent has failed to carry the burden of proof and has lost the debate.

Furthermore, my opponent has continually violated the rules which he/she set in the opening round by inserting personal thoughts and interpretation into the Biblical verses that were used.

Vote Pro!
Posted by TheREALISRAELITE 2 years ago
TheREALISRAELITE
The world that he is talking about is Jerusalem, Israel. The real ISRAELITES the bible speaks of are blacks, latinos, native americans, puerto ricans, etc. The GOD the bible speaks of is not a loving GOD. That is why so many people say the bible contradicts itself, they do not read it, the depend on their pastor to teach them about love, blah blah blah, but when they actually read it, it talks about wars and slavery, etc... then they think, well pastor said this and that. The reason why HE hates this world, is because of all the evil and wickedness. The reason for the other nations that are not ISRAEL, is to put their foots in our behinds to wake us up so that we can know who we really are, yet our people are still asleep and to dumb to see that. They wonder why we blacks, latinos, native americans, etc.. have it so hard in the "land of the free" and it's because we are so damn rebellious and don't want to list to what The Most High is saying. Our people are living for the ESAU, the so called "white man"; we are still in slavery, that is why we have it so hard, yet our people are still to dumb to see that is the reason why you and your family have to struggle. The white man still owns our behinds. This kid that I debated, doesn't want to accept the truth, that is the reason why he couldn't provide additional scripture; the two people that voted are the same; they want to continue worshipping their white Jesus that the bible does not speak of on a SUNday. If they read the Hebrew days, they'd know that the Sabbath the bible says to keep HOLY is on a Saturday. Sabbath is Hebrew for Saturdays, so they are worshipping SUN gods.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
he hates the world he created, why create it then, when he already preplanned every possible move or whatever
Posted by TheREALISRAELITE 2 years ago
TheREALISRAELITE
Now, take your nonsense to someone else; do not try to oppose a Hebrew Israelite because The Most High got our backs, and you do not want to mess with HIM!
Posted by TheNamesFizzy 2 years ago
TheNamesFizzy
"I'm unique, I'm part of the 12 tribes, why in the world would I want to be part of your disgusting world?"

Case and point.

I'm done arguing with the purple circle of stupidity.
Posted by TheREALISRAELITE 2 years ago
TheREALISRAELITE
Ahahahaha, my belief???? That is biblical moron! I'm glad I'm not a regular person, I'm unique, I'm part of the 12 tribes, why in the world would I want to be part of your disgusting world? Listen, you are going to persecute me, just as they did Yeshuah. That is how it is supposed to happen. I'll I'm doing on the other side of this computer is just laughing. :)
Posted by TheNamesFizzy 2 years ago
TheNamesFizzy
Let me give an example. I don't believe in what the Bible teaches, that's my interpretation. You believe the Bible lets Israelites into heaven, that's your interpretation. Everyone has different interpretations of pieces of literature, even if it is "holy."

Secondly, with your belief that only your group of 144,000 receive eternal happiness because your "special," is because you can't handle being just a regular human being. You have to be "special" because you feel unimportant, insignificant in your own life, so you look towards alternate meaning. As a result, you have grown to hate everyone with a different belief from you.. You have used this belief to fuel your arrogance and hate towards other people.
Posted by TheREALISRAELITE 2 years ago
TheREALISRAELITE
First off GOD hates religion, I'm not in no religion, I am the REAL HEBREW ISRAELITE! Secondly, I'm not interpreting anything, the bible is as the bible is and that is that. I'm not sharing my opinions, I'm sharing facts! Your an atheist, yet you believe what the bible says, smh! lol
Posted by TheNamesFizzy 2 years ago
TheNamesFizzy
How arrogant of you to think you have the ultimate interpretation of everything. Your opinion must be so much greater than us plebeians. You use religion to sanctify and protect your arrogance, so delusional.
Posted by TheREALISRAELITE 2 years ago
TheREALISRAELITE
Because I'm tired of morons thinking that the Bible is for everyone and lieing to everyone tell them, "If you believe you will go to heaven" that is why I wan't someone to come at me with their false doctrine, because I'm going to cut out there doctrine.

I'm done arguing with your unlearned behind. Continue on with your wicked life, and I will let The Most High deal with you.
Posted by TheNamesFizzy 2 years ago
TheNamesFizzy
Then why are you arguing with people? If you feel like you and your butt-buddies are the only ones that get to receive eternal happiness, then why are you bothering everyone else?
Vote Placed by Sojourner 2 years ago
Sojourner
TheREALISRAELITE1CredoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct and Arguments to Pro as Con broke his own rule of interpretation.
Vote Placed by Eli01 2 years ago
Eli01
TheREALISRAELITE1CredoTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON, broke his own rules, and did not use facts, but his own personal feelings. Win for PRO.